ViDesign cars

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
ok ive now got my evo engine in. but the hood looks weird now. i had to lift the whole thing up. not just the back, the front too!!! and rite now i cant even lock it. the evo intercooler piping is in the way of the lock. so i had to put a lock at my bonnet pins!

well i mean its not OPEN open.. its just lifted abit.. but it still looks weird. ill post pics later

its better to redo ur IC pipings... EVO stock piping too huge at the grill area...

Bump: its better to redo ur IC pipings... EVO stock piping too huge at the grill area...

just came back frm offshore n saw got slight crack on my bumper.although small, but still aaaargh..y many vid kna ah? izit becoz new ViD coming soon ?

omg monazarudin , dont tell me ur the evo3 transplant at my fren workshop at fadasan, ur car a satria rite? =S

Last edited:
haha. no la. i did mine at kepong area. and mine evo 2 only.. hehe

Bump: haha. no la. i did mine at kepong area. and mine evo 2 only.. hehe

ya la, kepong area, near carrefour there right? because i saw ur bumper n hood familiar, never knew that its u from zth =)

wahahaha. yea well then that's my car i guess. haha. i took out my zth sticker la.. that's why u never recognized my car. hahha

Bump: wahahaha. yea well then that's my car i guess. haha. i took out my zth sticker la.. that's why u never recognized my car. hahha

ooo, ur hood n front bumper all the sudd come to my mine that u juz did transplant at my friend workshop. everythings goes smooth? =)

Bump: ooo, ur hood n front bumper all the sudd come to my mine that u juz did transplant at my friend workshop. everythings goes smooth? =)

ok la.. they did a good job.. just normal turbo problems la.. and items from halfcut i think so long haven't been used not in best shape la. haha. like hoses everything changed to silicone already. and fuel pump still need to change.. haih...

Bump: ok la.. they did a good job.. just normal turbo problems la.. and items from halfcut i think so long haven't been used not in best shape la. haha. like hoses everything changed to silicone already. and fuel pump still need to change.. haih...

DSCN4431copy.jpg

lol...there so much road for rolling pics ah...hahaha

Bump: lol...there so much road for rolling pics ah...hahaha

yea.. enuff to take few shots =)

Bump: yea.. enuff to take few shots =)

Top Bottom