ViDesign cars

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
Lol ..See you some other day on the road ..Lucky I recognise your ride
yea...you have to recognize my car then only know that's me, cz black is very common and its everywhere! wahahaha...

loose should give him a FREE R3 stripe if u saw his car.....since he main blek n :thefinger: u....hahaha..
lu bising2, i'll find you if my car got R3 stripes. lu watch out! wahahahaha.....

damone

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2008
The bumper is PU. I swapped with another guy last time. It was already customed with the eyelids and the air vent. I just modified the front part of the hood only.

PU cant hold the paint well. Damn. Now cacat full of pimples from the stones.

Edit: The hood, just add extention at the headlights area. Tomoro will post up the pic of the hood.

rhys86

1,000 RPM
Jun 30, 2005
Klang
not bad.. are u planning to change ur headlights.. will look nicer =)

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Yeah , saw it for sale before on zth ..Hmm ..Can show the inner part of the Mivec hood ar .. want to see the structure ..

damone

500 RPM
Oct 7, 2008
Planning to get Wira SE lamps, or smoked type. Not a fan of those projector headlamps. Still a student, now budget for exhaust system and suspension.

Ill post the inner side of the hood soon.

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
original ViD hood better, anyway... at least you did a try.

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
Damone , thanks for the efford bro ..Ya , what material for the extention part ar ?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

wira headlights as we know it has a V shape light projected on the road which is not very evenly distributed and hence causes an inefficient way of lighting the road, i personally find this annoying and the root cause of the problem seems to lie in the way the reflectors were designed
what i wanna ask the masters here is

if i change to crystal headlights
will the V shape projected lights be there?
is it really brighter than the original headlights as claimed by those sellers?

to those...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience