ViDesign cars

kumar22mostwanted

1,500 RPM
Jan 9, 2010
HELL!!!
Mivec100.. I used to use the VID kit until I got a 4g63t. It's really sad but it just doesn't fit. Now I'm using a gti bkit. But I'd switch back to VID given the chance.
I had the same problem with the VID bumper for my intercooler
there just wasnt enough clearance and the bumper had to be cut but sadly even with minimum cutting the bumpers structural ingegrity was compromised and it cracked and broke at several places so I ended up changing to evo 3 bumper so that I have a huge space in front for my Intercooler :banghead:
i really liked my old VID pattern though

xfac

1,500 RPM
Jul 3, 2006
ha ha.. i know who is this! :flute:

aivenrolx

Known Member
Jul 30, 2008
hello guy~
can i share my videsign here too?
as i do a lil bit diy on it~ coz my bumper r fiber so break ady a lil bit at lower~

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
putra 282?
Yes...

---------- Post added at 01:05 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 01:02 PM ----------

hello guy~
can i share my videsign here too?
as i do a lil bit diy on it~ coz my bumper r fiber so break ady a lil bit at lower~
Don't worry bro, just share your VID picture here.:biggrin:

Jul 18, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Hello there. Is anybody still active in this thread? I need to ask something. I just got my dad's wira aero and i would like to install VID to it. Just a few questions.

1- Is Inspire Automotive still operating at Segambut?
2- How much is the budget to install full VID bodykit?
3- If i would like to install exactly like the owner of yellow putra how much will it cost?
4- Can i get the phone number of the person in charge?

Need help from otai2 VID sekalian. Really2 interested on this VID design. I would like to know it ASAP since the car will got for a paint this weekend. Thanks =D

D.K.Prince

500 RPM
Hello there. Is anybody still active in this thread? I need to ask something. I just got my dad's wira aero and i would like to install VID to it. Just a few questions.

1- Is Inspire Automotive still operating at Segambut?
2- How much is the budget to install full VID bodykit?
3- If i would like to install exactly like the owner of yellow putra how much will it cost?
4- Can i get the phone number of the person in charge?

Need help from otai2 VID sekalian. Really2 interested on this VID design. I would like to know it ASAP since the car will got for a paint this weekend. Thanks =D
Nope the segambut shop close down already. You can get VID bodykit at any bodykit shop. Price for full set around rm650++. And the cost for new paint around rm1800++ . I still hv the VID silver sticker. pm me if you interested:)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

This is very nice and decent post ..... You rocked posting it .... Thanks a lot for posting it ....!!!!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cDzdhj46AvE
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience