VeilSide Aerokits For Hyundai Coupe

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Yu911 said:
BS, just add a front lips will make it lower look, u can get very low front lips too. My front & back lips is from Nitro, it is very low looking, but I don like low, I ask Nitro to move up as much as posible, all the ppl from Nitro said not nice, but I still want it to be up, hehehe.....
Daniel Lee, I don see Nitro work is good, may be I want 100%, what I see is only 70%, I need so much of touch up work for painting, I ask Nitro to touch up more but they just keep on saying painting ppl do touch up is better than them. emmmmm..... The work from Nitro is just too bad, very MALAS!!! My painting work cost me RM 500.00 extra for doing the touch up, just too many touch up.
Wow, then I really got cheated from their show cars appearance at those motorshows. They claimed that the provide good skills at spraying especially airbrush sprayings.

Ace, based on what Yu's experience with Nitro, I think we may look at Daiichi.
There are plenty of shops out there.
We just need to do some homework in order to get the best shop to do the painting job on our cars.
My car will need one in 3 years time.... hehehe.........:_:

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
My front & back lips also the side are done by Nitro, price are cheaper than Daiichi, even Daiichi done coupe before but they said they don have the mould, price just too high, they want to potong me, full set cost RM 7,000.00++ chi sin!!!
Show car sure nice lah, as Nitro painting is done by contract, by Indian, very nice guy, his airbrush sprayings is very nice & good but done at open place, just at the back of the shop. Even how bad the job are, just do more touch up work will do, more time & more $$$
Nitro is better than Daiichi, Daiichi is just too len si..... Nitro will show all (every) sample to u, even don have sample, show the mould to u, they don have the side I want, I show them the sample & they buy it out side for me, good ah..

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
last time i check with Daiichi, they told me that they only have 1 kit in their album, (i told them not nice 1), and later tak layan me langsung. Hahaha.

Ace

500 RPM
Mar 2, 2005
Penang
looks like we only got to chose between bad and worst. (Nitro and Daiichi). sign....

yen187

500 RPM
Sep 19, 2004
Visit site
wats the cost if i were to import the parts from korea?

and where in korea can i find all these nice goodies?

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
Wow, man!
BS & Yu, if both of you didn't mention the experiences you had with both of this shop, I think I will "white white" trust them with their show cars and brochures.

I dare not suggest any more shops as I'm afraid that they just sound good but provide poor service.
So any shop to recommend, guys?
Can let Ace and me know which shop is honest and which shop is not.
I'm at a lost of those honest shops.

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
daniel, you can try search in zth about their experience with Daiichi.
Just like Ace mention, we have no other choice.

Daniel Lee

2,000 RPM
Apr 21, 2005
KL
:cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile: :cry_smile:

BS, so late haven't go to bed? :_:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
oh shit. over excited when searching for brake set. better go to sleep now. night.

Yu911

Known Member
Aug 17, 2006
www.cardomain.com
all the shop out there is the same, good in talking bad in working. As I said, how bad the job also can be come good, just need more touch up only.:regular_smile:

BlackSamurai

9,000 RPM
Sep 2, 2004
near 7-11
www.hcc.ne1.net
yu, i see your car pet pet enough, can i see your front? that Nitro ask you to lower? :biggrin:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just days after Mercedes-Benz and Mauro Calo set a new world record for the longest drift, keeping the C63 AMG with its tail out around a skid pad for 2,308 meters, slashing 2010 Formula Drift champion Vaughn Gitting Jr’s previous record of 1,916 meters, Gittin himself has come out to question what precisely constitutes a drift.

According to the guardians of the record, Guiness World Records, drifting is...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience