v6, car 300zx - z32 ..help me taiko

mazranz

Sepang Circuit Staff
Mar 16, 2004
Pee Jay
mazranz.smugmug.com
hi there... sorry can't even see your name... but Z32 parts are not so easy to find but if you look online still quite easy.

Non-turbo? I have now TT so I get about 300 ~ 400 km on a full tank... city driving really drinks fuel. If you can, have it tuned so that you can optimise the fuel consumption.

if you don't mind me asking, how much is the car going to cost?

sk8didas

Oct 9, 2008
malaysia
owh .. thanks alot to reply .. acctualy the z32 cost 32k without new paint, without player.. new but no one wanna buy this car long time ago as a result this car look so old and no one interested ... until now since... dont have an idea maybe about 10 years ago.. when i see this car the engine bay still clean and shining.. the company told me the car still new but no one intersted here from the first it come here.. so its geting old under the sun,rain,dust.. later i post the picture .. i ever see this car 3 years ago and until now no one interested .. about how im using this "hensemboi" .. driving at city almost once a week here so and home-work-home is 36km and stop 2 times only at trafiic light .. later i post the picture then hope i can get reply how price should going to that z32.. so i can go for nego..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi all,

Our beloved car is missing, earn some $$$ if you have information -

REWARD RM5,000.00
For the recovery of Ford TX3 White 1.8L - WDD 69 (2 door Hatchback, original rims)
In full condition with One unit WACOM Computer Monitor and One unit Projector;

Missing from area of Aman Suria, 29 July 2009 (near Sedap restaurant)
RM3,000.00 - If recovered incomplete or without the above items.

Call Mr Lee at 016 323 5443 or Ms Lee at 012 3061780

this is what it looks like -...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience