usj area

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
this morning around 5-6 ....2 wajas ...kena break in...housing area....
one waja lost his smart tag,,which baru top up rm 500 bucks.....another waja..only break mirror..coz owner saw and shouted...

got 2 theif..driving white colour wira....with loud exhaust..damn those idiots...and they already marked my family cars (my neighbour saw them taking flash light and pointing in the car., negihbour shouted...then they ran..but couldnt get number plate)....coz both car park outside.....damn worried...

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
don't understand why there are still people who leave their smart tag on the windscreen or somewhere visible to others.. whenever I see cars parked and with the smart tag lying around somewhere.. I just shake my head and walk away..

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
dude..the smart tag is hidden at the side of the door....but they still know abt it...shit yesterday night the fcuk came back again....this time and indian fella with bike....came and see my family cars.......the next time he come...we will be ready....

blue_hippo

500 RPM
Jun 16, 2004
in usj 26..

Kyogezsho

Known Member
Dec 1, 2005
so what is ur family car ?
why dat indian dungu how also wanna curi it de ?

kesh

Jan 8, 2006
i'm staying in USJ too, any other USJ?, pls do update the if any crime happend in your area...and if you alll see anyone unknow ppl at ur area or other places pls don't hestiate to call "112" or
Jangan cuba mengambil tindakan bersendirian atau cuba menangkap mereka. Sekiranya mempunyai maklumat, sila hubungi Pusat Kawalan Malaysia di talian 03-22626555 atau mana-mana balai polis berhampiran.

Okay dude.......

infernaL

2,000 RPM
May 22, 2005
N/A
subang so big area got only 1 station beside ss15 and rest all pondoks , and if im not mistaken have 1-2 cars to patrol the whole usj / sunway / ss area ... how la ?

kesh

Jan 8, 2006
Any break in recently? Do update us for more caution!

fast2ru

Known Member
May 15, 2008
Any break in recently? Do update us for more caution!

mine oso kena...but already a month ago...car parked inside house...didnt break any window...dis farker open door without triggering d alrm...house in usj2....dey got my vafc only.....:banghead:

franKaboO

2,000 RPM
Jan 19, 2006
bro... same case as mine... im staying at usj3a .. he break my window n cut of my safc2 in de morning .. to bad my system run off... so no pick up to chase de barger

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

We can’t be faulted if the only reference ‘Austria’ and ‘motorsports’ brings to mind is the Formula One races held at the now-defunct A1-Ring but a tuner in the birthplace of Adolf Hitler has waved their wands on the Nissan GT-R and conjured up a respectable performance and styling kit...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience