Used,Unregistered Cars For Sell (Cash Only)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Used,Unregistered Cars For Sell (Cash Only)

Enslaved

Known Member
Jun 17, 2005
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, please email me full procedure on how your purchase works - summers.end.records(@)gmail.com

Cars are fully registrable and road legal? Am looking for an Evo 7 and above..pls lemme know the price if you can. Thanks.

wawantow

Nov 12, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Yes, please email me full procedure on how your purchase works, how changing the plate and grant to malaysian and if this car got ap and i can refinance it to make bank loan

my email is : [email protected]

i'm interested with odyssey and estima 2.4 (2005)

tq

Mr.Chaser

4,000 RPM
Jun 29, 2009
Johor
Bro, still pending the pics u mention through phone call tat will send to me by email tonite.............

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
sparkdean, fd2R got stock? pm me the price if got...thx.

btw, its been 3 weeks u brought up this offer. any deal has been done so far? can u share your success story?

or any zth member as the buyer wanna share his story after the deal?

spark, don get me wrong. m trying to understand more b4 making a deal. yes! your price is way cheaper than market price but thats still a lot of money we are talking about here, moreover its cash deal. if u can share your success story, im sure it will enhance your sale n consumer can buy with confidence....cheers..

rbwheels

Known Member
Sep 20, 2008
Usually wat time you free bro? I rather to spend sometime with you to clarify with my queries verbally... lol... Thanks eh

Dec 5, 2009
Kuala Lumpur
Guys,
Please Please be extra careful while dealing with this kind of deals,
I am victim of this kind of deal, Pay deposit 20k, get empty promises almost one month ended
up nothing in hand, gonna make police report by tomorrow,

There is no way to get deal like this sweets, even though we get the car its gonna took away by custom by anytime.

I just shared my personal painful experience with you guys, believing or not is totally your own decision.

cheeers

kerapuFX

Dec 2, 2009
JayBee
bro sparkdean.....pls email me the list of civic fd2....year manufacturing and otr price.....i will contact u sometime. so, plz do not change phone number ya...

pipetmaster

Known Member
Nov 17, 2009
Malacca
Guys,
Please Please be extra careful while dealing with this kind of deals,
I am victim of this kind of deal, Pay deposit 20k, get empty promises almost one month ended
up nothing in hand, gonna make police report by tomorrow,

There is no way to get deal like this sweets, even though we get the car its gonna took away by custom by anytime.

I just shared my personal painful experience with you guys, believing or not is totally your own decision.

cheeers
u shud drive as singapore plate number...noone will sita

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

<iframe src="http://www.youtube.com/embed/sgJp-hLOrNo" allowfullscreen="" frameborder="0" height="200" width="335"></iframe>

Hello everyone! I just finished piecing together our video footage of our very own shop AMS shop Alpha 12 R35 GT-R. We completed dyno tuning last Thursday and immediately took it to the track early the following day. In the past few months, we've encountered limitations in the stock VR38 block in which it would fracture under high cylinder and boost pressure...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience