unichip version Q: cn fit wit siemens vdo???

popout

Known Member
Sep 5, 2006
i also wan tunpang to ask izzit e-manage, pivot speed meter , RSM, SAFC2 apply in vdo siemens based GTI??

gtiwtks

Known Member
Aug 10, 2006
sagitariusmior,

Since ur car standard why waste the money... but the answer is yes. The piggy for siemens vdo is unichip and smt...

popout,

e-manage, SAFC2 confirm no use. The siemen ecu will re adapt and overite the emanage and safc2 setting.

pivot speed meter , RSM i think no problem but some wiring work need to done...

Last edited:

DonJuanDeMarco

Known Member
May 10, 2007
smt6/7 not relaible laa..
use all ready..always problem..
haiyaaaaa...!!:banghead:

other piggyback..
vdo close loop at below 90% open trottle..
fully trottle no problem,else back to std mapping...
haiyaaaaa....:banghead:

go to stand alone..
megasquid & microtech rege ok loooo

SkYwAlKeR

Over 10,000 RPM!
Mar 12, 2005
ePoh ~ malacca
Visit site
i've seen campro engine using safc neo wor... they put there for display only ah??

Bump: i've seen campro engine using safc neo wor... they put there for display only ah??

sphiroth

Known Member
Apr 22, 2005
The boss at JC racing told me Neo can be used for Campro...:confused:

rnutzeem

Apr 4, 2006
My opinion is that if your ride is standard then better dont install any type of management piggy or standalone. Its really wasting your precious money.

If you do mod and squeezeee all the hp and torque of a 4G15 to its max and you wish to push the limit that is when you invest on a management system since the original ECU will no longer be able to handle the mods.

If money is no object for you bro, go ahead with the project and keep us updated with the results.

Cheers bro!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

can anyone help me i need the instruction manual for the radiostar king eagle lcd 2-way pager alarm... I can't get onto radiostar web site and no one around has a copy of it all i need is the programming codes for the pager remotes so if someone would be kind enough the help me i would really appreciate it....even if someone can photo copy it or take a picture of it they can email this info to me at [email protected] you would be helping me out huge...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience