u feel like this o not?

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

fai

500 RPM
May 24, 2004
KL
Visit site
Originally posted by artnet+Mar 10 2005, 13:12 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (artnet @ Mar 10 2005, 13:12 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-fai@Mar 10 2005, 10:30
Ground your car & YOURSELF. Sure no prob..... :lol:

jk
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: how?

like plug a 0/1awg wire into ur @ssh0lE? then cut a hole in ur trousers
direct the wire down to the ground...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
Depend on where u want to ground.... :lol: :lol: :lol:

anfernee

Known Member
Jan 16, 2005
Hahaha.. get a girl to help you get "connected" and "ground"..... :lol: :lol: :lol:

silvertop

Known Member
Mar 19, 2004
hi all, strange things happen, i have notice there no more electrostatic
on my car this week..... feel it every time get out of the last two months

but this week hardly feel anything, hopefully it wont come back again.
very sien kena shock few time in a day hahahahah.......

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Originally posted by e f i n i-+Mar 10 2005, 11:24 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (e f i n i- @ Mar 10 2005, 11:24 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-olskool@Mar 10 2005, 01:43
I experience the same problem when i bought my 2nd car...i thought it was the wiring...went to wireman to check..all ok..no leaks. then i had to bear with it for awhile...some friends told me to get grounding....so i did..WORST laa afterthat. last time only can hear sound...after installing the ground wire. when i stop in front of my hse gate (where is dark) to get down got yellow-ish spark to my finger...but it isn't painful. just that the "ZZZZZ" sound shocks me. then months went by.... suddently for my birthday present.. my gf bought me a VOLT STABALIZER.... KOWTIM!!! what a coincidence man...now i can touch anywhere of the door and not get the electrostatic shock....

i'm not a rocket scientist...but this is what happened to me...

my 1cent story.... hope it helps  :ph34r:
wow olskool, u have a gf that really understands you, and your car. :lol: :lol: :lol: [/b][/quote]
:lol: :lol: actually...she didn't know what to buy then she went behind my back and asked my friend to get something for me.....GIRLS!!! then again, i did the same for her b'day :lol: :lol: like i would anything about ladies cloths.....

olskool

1,000 RPM
Jan 15, 2005
PJ
Originally posted by silvertop@Mar 10 2005, 22:41
hi all, strange things happen, i have notice there no more electrostatic
on my car this week..... feel it every time get out of the last two months

but this week hardly feel anything, hopefully it wont come back again.
very sien kena shock few time in a day hahahahah.......
tell me about getting shocked a few times a day...got once i kena when i was in my car while ordering burger king drive through :lol: bladdy fool...the counter girl laugh at me summore coz i jump in my seat...this particular one, there was a pinch...kena my elbow and not the usual fingers... ouchhh!!! :blink:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi bros
im driving a satria with 4g93p bolt on turbo
my prob is...when im revving at ard 3-3.5k ...there is this weird wongg wonggg sound occurs....it doesnt matter whether im in 1st 2nd or any gear...the sound will occur at that rpm...when it passes the 3.5k mark, then everything goes back to normal...
2nd prob....my engine oil i checked....it decreases to minimum level after travelling only for about 1k km....i dun see any leakage or what so ever....
plz help!!!:wavey:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience