Two GTR35 Serious Crash in Kuantan...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
It was tragic that few lives ended in such a way..not to mention young lives. I believe that to some extend, this thread has created some awareness to all the forumers who spend some time to view and comment, i.e. no matter what car, crashes kills. It reminds all of us to drive responsibly.

It's a fact that the drivers, well, no harsh feelings, are naive and even in a stronger word, stupid. Luckily their act did not involve other road users but unfortunately it involved their passengers. That is why not many would pity them. But to some extend, I believe our fellow forumers respect the dead and did not further spread their..stu..well you get what i mean, only discussing it here. RIP and May god bless them and their families.

I did traffic light sprint before and I admit that I was stupid and naive. I was young and yes I did that just for fun without caring others. I'm not now. I hope many others would not endanger others and themselves too. And most importantly, create awareness and plant a mature driving behaviour to children. You cant control their driving behaviour when u're not sitting beside them, can you?
Agree, young hearts definitely have extra adrenaline rush...I use to do the same, people tail me,
I sure tekan and try to leave them behind...or any other illegal friendly fun race....

Thinking back, is kinda silly as in the end of the day, winning or losing, both get nothing but
just immaturity. Might as well join races on tracks with all the pros to really test out the skills
and get some trophies and cash money instead. More meaningful and not endangering others.

Cutting in and out of traffic also did before...well, younger days still a teen that just started
to get use to driving, kinda normal to all teens actually. Just slowly, slowly, find it not worth
doing such a thing...no point as well.

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
Well said....

Some accident happened, and you can walk away, injured free. Just damaged car. Can brag samore.

Some accident happened, masuk hospitalised, scratches only. Others become cacat. Burden to family. Everyday wear pampers.

Some accident happened, masuk kubur trus. Sometimes, passenger oso masuk kubur sama-sama. Pity the parents and the hassle and the grieves they had to go through....

Nowdays, mati oso need money. not cheap to have ceremony and stuff. Burial ground cost can cost as much as a kancil car.

After accident, no point cry cry and cry until become Kasim Selamat. Nasi sudah jadi bubur.

So be mindful when you are driving (regardless of old or young age, got balls or no balls, skillful or not skillful, got gtr car or snail car, etc). When langgar oredi, please dont say ""If only......."

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
So be mindful when you are driving (regardless of old or young age, got balls or no balls, skillful or not skillful, got gtr car or snail car, etc). When langgar oredi, please dont say ""If only......."
Yup, yesterday news, Viva whacked into lorry, but I think overload (6 people) and driver sleepy because went into oncoming lorry lane, also happen at 4am.....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, yesterday news, Viva whacked into lorry, but I think overload (6 people) and driver sleepy because went into oncoming lorry lane, also happen at 4am.....
That's what I'm afraid also, a few times I fell asleep when I drive. 2 close calls...1 was
slowly changing to right lane, but in asleep mode...when I awake, I saw a car behind me coming
on fast lane, he didnt horn but was prepared. So, cut back to middle lane...

2nd time, during a corner, I fell asleep, from right lane cut to left lane, but was traffic jam
that time, lucky there was no car at that particular moment, the car behind slowed down
thinking i switch lanes without signal I suppose.

So, 2 lessons, never drive when sleepy and never speed when the road is wet.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Yup, kena before also. Stop at R&R, wash face and rest.
Nowadays rest well before driving outstation. Only worried if stay in Hotel, cannot get good rest sometimes....

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Yup, kena before also. Stop at R&R, wash face and rest.
Nowadays rest well before driving outstation. Only worried if stay in Hotel, cannot get good rest sometimes....
Seriously, always thought I wont fall asleep even sleepy, once happen, takut adi...
Sometimes just sing along in the car with songs in the radio or just look around
instead of just looking in front...cuz I usually drive back hometown at night.

Agree, to stop at R&R next time but best stop at those that is quite bz one, not those
small ones...later kena rob.

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Some how at night not so sleepy, unless you are talking about past midnight into early morning.
My case is driving in hot afternoon sun, really feel sleepy after a while, eyes cannot open...

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Some how at night not so sleepy, unless you are talking about past midnight into early morning.
My case is driving in hot afternoon sun, really feel sleepy after a while, eyes cannot open...
Ya mine, after 12 midnight, prefer to travel at that time, less cars and a few lorries and buses at night.

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Go to pasar malam / hypermarket ...buy the mosquito squasher. When sleepy, whack yourself and make sure u are electrocuted. Confirm can last for 1 hour.

I will sleep at R&R for at least 15minutes if I'm too tired to drive. A power sleep of 15-20mins can save our lives and others so it's important to stay awake

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Go to pasar malam / hypermarket ...buy the mosquito squasher. When sleepy, whack yourself and make sure u are electrocuted. Confirm can last for 1 hour.

I will sleep at R&R for at least 15minutes if I'm too tired to drive. A power sleep of 15-20mins can save our lives and others so it's important to stay awake
U suggested to use that Mosquito Electrocution Racket to stay awake but end up, u say
u will sleep at R&R for a break. I think until next morning also still awake if you use that...

Ya, got passengers or not, still dont drive when sleepy, unless u have someone beside u
talking to u to keep u awake or give u some nice massage at the neck. It works.

Sometimes i just wind down the window...let some air noise distract me a bit...

ken yeang

6,000 RPM
Feb 2, 2006
i used to drink 2 cans of redbull drink, 1 hour before embarking long driving, to keep me alert.

Having a co-pilot and chit chatting can help from feeling sleepy when diving.

Just have to be mindful, that if needed rest along the way....do rest a while. After all, 20min late wont makes much difference.....until accident happens.
if serious shit happens.....you can "sleep"" forever...

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
U suggested to use that Mosquito Electrocution Racket to stay awake but end up, u say
u will sleep at R&R for a break. I think until next morning also still awake if you use that...

Ya, got passengers or not, still dont drive when sleepy, unless u have someone beside u
talking to u to keep u awake or give u some nice massage at the neck.
It works.

Sometimes i just wind down the window...let some air noise distract me a bit...
Usually long distance for me, is going to wife's hometown, but sometimes wife and kids all sleeping....ha! ha!

cvkit17

2,000 RPM
Mar 20, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Usually long distance for me, is going to wife's hometown, but sometimes wife and kids all sleeping....ha! ha!
Remind me of a trip to Penang with my friends quite some time ago. I was the driver and they were all sleeping for more than 2 hours! I was so bored I wind down all the windows and all got a rude wake up call ...whole cabin frrrruuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and all my frens were like, dafuq? :rofl:

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
The best time to drive long distance is after sleep, no matter day or night. I like night driving but my damn headlamps are not bright enough for safe night driving.
It used to be ghost story telling on FM988 on Friday night, that was the time I usually went on interstate! Chilling all the way!

vr2turbo

Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Remind me of a trip to Penang with my friends quite some time ago. I was the driver and they were all sleeping for more than 2 hours! I was so bored I wind down all the windows and all got a rude wake up call ...whole cabin frrrruuuuuhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh and all my frens were like, dafuq? :rofl:
Good one, but can't do to wife and kids.....hahahahaha:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:13 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

The best time to drive long distance is after sleep, no matter day or night. I like night driving but my damn headlamps are not bright enough for safe night driving.
It used to be ghost story telling on FM988 on Friday night, that was the time I usually went on interstate! Chilling all the way!
Yup, I also prefer night driving now, not too late maybe after dinner time. Weather way cooler and no sun in the eyes nor hot weather to make you sleepy.

Hear ghost stories and driving alone no need air-con......hahahahahahaha:rofl:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can someone help by tellin me, izzit Gti or Detamaso seats can put in the Kelisa? i afraid that the seats gonna cover the handbreak & block the gear even i change n make a custom "tapak" for the seats. Coz i plan change it before raya laaaa haiya so confuse.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience