Twin Pot Upgrade

YYC

1,500 RPM
Dec 30, 2007
Kuala Lumpur
Single pot on my car seems not adequate to my liking. It doesn't give a more than enough confident braking experience. So I decided to search for a more capable brake system.
First hunt, one workshop nearby quoted me RM750 for a front set Eterna TT twin pot, I was stunned. Hell, I felt like an idiot. He really didn't know we are living in the internet age. He claimed it was the cheapest in town some more. wth!
So I called up my friend. A week later he called back informing he had just unloaded a set. I managed to go for the swap 2 weeks later, that is today.

Taken from Eterna TT. It is massive compared to the stock single pot, I didn't manage to do side-by-side comparison though. It measures about 12" diameter I guess. Smooth disc surface after skimming. And 4-hole conversion done. No new brake pads needed as the ones came along are still very thick, as good as new.

The stock single pot.

I watched as the disc and abalone were installed in mere couple of minutes.

That it is. The twin pot fills the 17" nicer than the puny single pot. (Dirty wheel :tongue:)

It all cost RM450 everything inclusive skimming.
I have just managed to sprint for a while to test the new brakes out. It bikes firmly and confidently tempting me to make last minute braking everytime. Anyway the reason I got this is for safety purpose. Love it.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Dear all sifu, my mechanic quote me RM520 for the 1.3 to 1.6 clutch, i suppose it is taken from the wira, i'm not sure new or secondhand, izzit worth to change ?? i'm driving stock satria. He say this will increase my pick up, is it true ? is RM500 worth for this modification or i better use it on other thing ??
Thanks for help
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience