Twin loop vs. S-Flow

naqi

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Alright, here's the thing. I'm driving a 2007 Myvi. I changed the extractor to Dsport's but the whole piping to th rear is still bone stock. Thinking of changing my muffler, but i cant decide on either sflow or even the twin loop. Pros and cons anybody?

---------- Post added at 11:52 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 11:51 PM ----------

Forgot to mention, mine is A/T

pwhyze

500 RPM
Mar 1, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
There won't be any noticeable difference in terms of performance between any type of mufflers. What's important is the header and the piping (diameter and bent) that follows it.

If I were you, I'd choose between which ever one is the best sounding and looks good.

jerrysiow

Known Member
Jan 3, 2012
Seremban
Bro, keep it as stock the best! Haha, silent + good low end torque. If you installed a wrong diameter of down piping, you'll suffering from the low end power loss and it might increase your fuel consumption. Just my 2 cents.

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
agree with 4banger - the twin loop is huge if you take the mugen type one. Doubt you can fit that in a Myvi

naqi

Known Member
Nov 30, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
got one of my neighbours using a oval type exhaust, sounds like a scooby.....
cool! what is he using? hahaha

---------- Post added at 06:13 PM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 06:11 PM ----------

true izso/chris. plus ive been searching and only found that the smallest diameter for the twin loop is 2'. i wanna keep my diameter at the stock size which is around 1.6' to 1.7' . taknak lag.

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
@ maybe u'r neighbour is using the trendy bike muffler that goes like a bass sound (brooomm) rather than the normal treble sound (preeeng) like u've seen on them kapchai nowadays

not sure but from far i can see its oval type shape havent been closed up yet.
it sounds like car running on 3 plugs, has the scooby burble sound.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

After a short break from last Oct’s major HKS dominated 2-day weekend time attack event with NOB taking center stage piloting monstrous HKS GT1000+ GTR that had inspired the entire competition and the turnout was huge.

it certainly was the greatest event in the history of our existence. Now...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience