turbo bike

bjek

Feb 26, 2006
is it imposible to turbocharging a motorcycle...i mean a small bike..not a big bike..

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
seen a honda cub c70 with turbo from 550 mira turbo before.pick up suck
but hi-end,side by side with rx-z.:)

bjek

Feb 26, 2006
seen a honda cub c70 with turbo from 550 mira turbo before.pick up suck
but hi-end,side by side with rx-z.:)

hmm...got some info about it?i need to build a motorcycle with turbo la bro..
for my last semester project..i need an information bout it

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
I have ridden a red FXR150 with mira turbo and fuel injection.
Boost comes at 8000 rpm

problem is, power like shit before the turbo opens

Kenot get enough pressure, less than 1 psi

mira turbo is too big, the injection manifold too big, piping too big and too long, everything oso tak ngam size. Lost A LOT of pressure by the time it gets to the intakes.
But i have to give him credit, he is a wiz with the fuel injection
Onli the craftmanship is not so good, dun have the handskills to build the parts properly. But the bike does work n running well, it convoys to port dickson where i met him.

But even with the turbo, not tat much faster oso.
I was expecting like a rush of a 250cc bike, but what i felt is not tat different from the stock bike.

Unless u can find a turbin that are small enough and other stuffs in the right size, dun waste ur time, otherwise u spent too much time fixing problems and trying really hard scavenging for boost pressure in ur final project, better save the time by doing something easier n concentrate on writing ur thesis.

But, if u r reallllyyyyy interested n have the research funds, i might be able to get u the parts from Indonesia :biggrin:
But i want to be involved in ur project
CAN FIND ME IN THE LINK BELOW
Indonesia bike parts order Center - Indonesia bike parts order Center - Malaysia Sport Bikers Community - Powered by MySB Community

What bike will u be using for the project ?
How u plan to feed the carburation/injection ?

My fren studying at UKM now doing final project on VVT, me so jealous.
I hope he breaks a million valves on the campro engine by the time his project is done :damnmate:

GT_AUTO

3,000 RPM
Oct 25, 2005
K.Trg
www.facebook.com
yup,listen to carrott.it's useless n time wasting.unless u found a turbo that
can spool up earlier.

Greylock

Known Member
Jun 5, 2007
unless it's from another bike..not to be pouring cold water here but i think that there's some sports bag out there which uses turbo and can catch up with any sports car we can think of..

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006
nowadays production bikes no more turbo, oni some odd brands and the famous Ghostrider tat rides a 500bhp turbo hayabusa.

there was an Muscle Bike era during the 80's where kawasakis and suzukis make turbo bikes, it was all the rage for very short while, but not very well accepted. Like the GPZ that Maverick rode in TOPGUN that we saw when we were younger.
i luv tat movie :proud: , convince me this year end to save enough money to do skydiving with TUDM.
ps; Oni rm640 for 2 jumps if anyone is interested

But got many power crazed people, fitting magna chargers to revtech v-twin engines, fit turbos to superbikes . . . . . . :adore::stupid::burnout:

Joeker

Walking Dead
Nov 19, 2003
Jinjang
Visit site
WOW CaroTT!

You know your stuff about bikes. Great info about turbo bikes!!

I like bikes too and I'm still riding (but kapchai oni, wanted a Virago or 250KR, but Parliament did'nt approve :()

I've never seen Bolt On Turbo for bikes but I think with the proper equipment and funding, its definately possible.

So far I've seen a Virago with Twin Webers and open trunpet individual thortles.

And Kawa 150 KIPS with NOS.

Keep the turbo bike stuff coming

CarroTT

Known Member
Nov 9, 2006

Sure they have turbo and supercharger kits for bikes.
brands like Muzzys make dry nitrous, big bore kits, turbo set ups, ignition and fuelling gadgets and many more. All the stuff u need for a very fast and clean suicide.
Except those big big batman spoilers, bike dun have lar, aakakakakaaaaa

here can see some of the turbo bikes made in the 80's
Browser Warning

But i not a fan of turbo on bikes, silly lar, i rather go jump off a plane if wanna kill myself faster :stupid:
i old liao, kenot go fast liao :joyman:

tink back, i oso quite silly myself :hmmmm::stupid:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi my evo was broken into.my seats,rsm,boost meter n smart tag stolen.they broke in thru the door lock.looks like they used a plain screwdriver.then cut the battery cable and took all the stuff mentioned.car was park in a lighted front car porch.gate was locked but they climbed the fence.area is near bukit tinggi klang.

please be on the lookout for anyone selling front only evo 8 seats.if anyone know or hear anyone selling it pm me or email at [email protected].

damn those...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience