tuning workshop in Petaling Jaya

kumit

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
happy new year to all zth members,

i had my car converted to 4G91at about 3-4 months ago. the problem is the fuel consumption going quite high rm50=240km and slow pick up. some of my friend ask me to retune engine, and some ask me to reset my computer box (if im not mistaken). Pls suggest me good workshop (pj, pju or pjs area) that can tune and reset c-box with a reasonable price..thanks

cheers!

stevenV6

1,000 RPM
Jun 15, 2006
u wan around pj area....then,u can go n hv a try at speedworks pj 227.........

starscream

Known Member
Aug 18, 2007
happy new year to all zth members,

i had my car converted to 4G91at about 3-4 months ago. the problem is the fuel consumption going quite high rm50=240km and slow pick up. some of my friend ask me to retune engine, and some ask me to reset my computer box (if im not mistaken). Pls suggest me good workshop (pj, pju or pjs area) that can tune and reset c-box with a reasonable price..thanks

cheers!
can try PTS auto mechanic at ss3 with the motul sign, 2nd last shop facing the pasar malam.

kumit

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
stevenV6 & starscream..thanks bro. anybody else got suggestion?

kumit

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
wow blackhowling..gt auto for monster car. very shy to take my wira..hehe. anyway will call and ask. appreciate your feedback. thanks!

hAz

Known Member
Feb 17, 2007
just my 2cents....i think u can manually reset ur ecu by disconnecting the black battery cable...leave for 1 night i guess...
m not that sure... as i said, just my 2 cents..

pentavalen

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
just my 2cents....i think u can manually reset ur ecu by disconnecting the black battery cable...leave for 1 night i guess...
m not that sure... as i said, just my 2 cents..
yup... to reset the comp box just take off the batt cable.. then the comp. box will reset automatically...

bro.. me also facing tiz with same problem...
my car 4g91-mt , tuning also lari when turn oN the aircond!
fuel also makan banyak... now i dont know what to do..
any sifu suggestion for this?

kumit

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
tq for your info haz.
pentavalen..haha at least we can share our worry! btw i went to 1 of the suggested workshop, and the mech told me that i should get 1.5 piping set rather than tuning. since im only using 1.3 piping, make sense dont you think?..anyway i will go and ask a few suggested workshop next week..

to any one who have solve the same problem, pls suggest ur mech/ workshop..

hAz

Known Member
Feb 17, 2007
so wats d out come bro?
if u wana change ur piping...better go fer 2" i think...
i think ive read everyone in 4g91 gang, evry1 using 2"..
me not yet...havent got the money...huuu

cooljas

500 RPM
Jan 24, 2005
tq for your info haz.
pentavalen..haha at least we can share our worry! btw i went to 1 of the suggested workshop, and the mech told me that i should get 1.5 piping set rather than tuning. since im only using 1.3 piping, make sense dont you think?..anyway i will go and ask a few suggested workshop next week..

to any one who have solve the same problem, pls suggest ur mech/ workshop..
Kumit,
Ur fuel consumption is really bad...i don think if u change piping it will help a lot!If u need any help juz pm me...we can do a Air/Fuel Ratio check for u using the right equipment!

kumit

Known Member
Oct 12, 2006
no outcome yet la haz..a bit bz this week. will try on this coming saturday..btw are you driving manual or auto? how is the fuel consumption?

cooljas, mind telling me more about the test? really new on this..pls pm me your workshop address. thx

hAz

Known Member
Feb 17, 2007
i think my FC is more or less the same...rm50 goes about 270km like dat...depends on my driving
mine is auto btw....

pentavalen

500 RPM
May 16, 2006
www.zerotohundred.com
Kumit,
Ur fuel consumption is really bad...i don think if u change piping it will help a lot!If u need any help juz pm me...we can do a Air/Fuel Ratio check for u using the right equipment!
i think cooljas is right..
whatever we'll change, if the air ratio 'gila'.. confirm the FC really bad... but now what the suggestion? re-tune the engine eh.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

When some of us were watching the Champion's League game at that time, this happened: SUBANG JAYA: Four people were injured while more than 300 were rescued and evacuated after a suspected gas leak caused an explosion on the lower ground floor of the Empire Shopping Gallery here early Wednesday. Firemen assessing the damage from the explosion. Firemen from the Subang Jaya Fire and Rescue Department also...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience