Tufoil

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
In JB, Poly Auto at 27, Jln Susul Dewata 1, Taman Larkin Perdana. Mr. Ah Leng. Rgs.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Thanks Oli.

We work harder besides we want to make sure that stocks are available at the dealer we recommend.

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
got a pleasant surprise when I saw it in the newly opened Tesco Ipoh, same price with Ace Hardware in Midvalley KL.

bought one for my 2nd dose. frankly, not so satisfied using it with Castrol Magnatec currently. It does feels lighter, but fuel consumption was nvr improved, and after 5000km, the oil was totally black. (could be my engine dirty though)

tis time will give it a try again, with other engine oil of course. hopefully it'll be better.

kerabuperut

Known Member
Jul 28, 2004
same with me. magnatec+tufoil= after sometime oil became very black. Is it normal? any comment?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
We have never used the engine oil you mentioned.

The colour of used oil can be deceptive. Black doesn't mean the oil is hopeless although most find that when they stretch their oils to 10K km this is the colour they get.The more important things to figure out will be the operating temperature, smoothness, power, fuel economy, acceleration and ease of starting.

Franklin Reick - lubrications' scientist was the first to liken the engine to a "chemical sewer". There are lots of used chemicals, soot and carbon, acids, contaminants, water, combustion waste etc in there. The used oil has to be quite dark though for some brands of oils they could be a shade darker beacuse of the peculiar additive package and quality of the base oil used.

dzach2

Known Member
May 11, 2004
Kuala Lumpur
Visit site
my wira using tufoil + shell oil cost RM75, it works superb.. can feel the difference after a couple of hours. my 2 cents of my experience....
tried castrol magnetac before... ok ok onli... and fuel consumption is fine... no complaints...

banzai

1,000 RPM
Nov 21, 2003
KL \ Ipoh
Visit site
For me, black is already hopeless. I can feel the engine sluggish at 6500 to 8000 rpm. once change the oil, it is easier and very rev happy.

not tat i'm looking for a golden oil even at 5K nor 10K mileage.. but a good combination of Tufoil + any oil makes that can sustain my high rpm needs. Still I believe Tufoil is a good product. :)

reddenger99

Known Member
Jul 6, 2004
Is the price standard? anyone did some research of the price...
Mind to share it with ZTH members? :P

thomasmfwong

Apr 18, 2005
I'm using Elf semi-synthetic at the moment. Is there any benefit using tufoil since the I change oil every 8k. Std. semi-synt. already got sufficient lubricative & additive compound.

KCi

Jan 2, 2004
Hi FocalPoint,

Where can I get hold of Tufoil oil in Penang (island)?
Thanks.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Can anyone help me out here plz ?
Coz my 1.3 satria manual year 2002 Fuel inject engine ...top speed only can reach 140kmh ...
Tried so hard also cannot reach more than that ..unless the road has abit downhill ....
And dont know why when my meter reach 100 kmh ...the engine sound starting to be loud ...
Izzit i have to send for tuning again ? Or is there any way to solve this problem out ?
Your help will be very appreciated ..Thank you to the sifus out there =)...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience