Tufoil

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Mengz,

First time 1 bottle. After that, minimum of half bottle to maintain the performance.

Our own cars and also quite many out there have been using Tufoil without a break for many years. Progressively, the engine becomes more refined and it purrs better.

edwinlcw

Known Member
Mar 7, 2005
sorry... new to car here...

after i change the engine oil den i juz out 1 bottle of tufoil inside the engine?

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Add 1 bottle of Tufoil together with your new engine oil.Make sure oil level is not above max mark on dipstick.Thanks.

lawrencelyl

Known Member
Oct 22, 2004
Penang
www.intel.com
Can somebody tell me the exact location where Victory Auto 191 shop located ?
I try to find the shop opposite Shangrila Hotel but couldn't find it there. Where's the exact location of this shop ?

edwinlcw

Known Member
Mar 7, 2005
I just poured a bottle of tufoil in my engine together with shell helix ultra (semil syth) on last saturday while servicing my car.
To be honest, i can't feel any different after it. But i will give it a try on my next service.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
On some cars the difference can be quite dramatic. In your case, edwinlcw, the effects maybe lesser. Engine is certainly quieter? Fuel savings? Engine runs cooler? Easier starting? However, give it some time and when you have covered some 2000 km, then, reassess the situation. Rgds.

edwinlcw

Known Member
Mar 7, 2005
focalpoint... i don't feel anything that u mentioned here. in fact, i realized that the fc become worse..

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
Edwinlcw, if you had changed your oil just last Saturday, it is too soon to judge the overall performance. Give it some time. But engine should be quieter even on the first day itself.

edwinlcw

Known Member
Mar 7, 2005
focalpoint...... really.. i don feel any of that.
but as u said, i will giving it sometime and i also will try it for my next engine oil change...

edwinlcw

Known Member
Mar 7, 2005
focalpoint...

after i used tufoil, there is some weird sound come out from my engine.
i brought it to a workshop to check up... the mech there said is because the engine oil that i use is too thin.
is it because the tufoil that make the engine become thinner??
i'm using shell helix plus (semi synt)

thanks.

FocalPoint

500 RPM
Apr 26, 2004
No, the oil combination is never too thin.Tufoil dosen't cause an engine to give out weird sounds. Get a master mechanic to check out the cause of the sound. A good one we recommend is Mr. Tan Ah Lai 03-77259620. Otherwise, pls let me know where is your location and I will take a look at your car.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,

I want to ask is there any place would you guys recommend to do aftermarket fitment for rubber door lining. My car does have rubber lining but i wanted an extra lining like how vw have with their golf. Also what kind of noise insulation material you guys would recommend? Thanks in advance :)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience