tufoil guide

microhardisk

Jan 16, 2006
frens.. need yr recommendation from yr wide experience using tufoil...

my car- honda accord EFI 2.0 manual- yaer 1993.

- can be used in old car or not? any risk...?
- where to get tufoil in kedah?
- which engine lubricant is good to be mixed with tufoil for dis kind of engine?
- is it true to add tufoil first then, engine oil...?
- is it true dat for 2nd, 3rd... time using tufoil, just need to be added half of bottle?
- anyone here using car same as mine- use tufoil? how's d performance? got any prob..?

thanx in advance

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
This answers are based on my knowledge and experience.....

1) No problem using it on an older car as long as the piston rings are not worn off. tufoil will not harm it in any way.
2) Not sure where to find it in Kedah. But tesco penang has it. :)
3) Am using honda Semi Synthetic oil together with tufoil. All I can say is...VROOOOOmmmmm....
4) doesn't matter how you add it. It'll be mixed in the engine anyway.
5) Full bottle the first time. Half bottle every other oil changes.
6) Honda Accord 2.0 1997. Using it for 8 months and will continue using it in all my cars in the future.

There was once my radiator ran out of water due to a leak and I was going up to Genting. For some reason, the engine did not overheat and no damage occured. I believe all this has to do with Tufoil. Granted I don't have tufoil, I doubt I could reach the top of the hill that day, :)

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
This answers are based on my knowledge and experience.....

1) No problem using it on an older car as long as the piston rings are not worn off. tufoil will not harm it in any way.
2) Not sure where to find it in Kedah. But tesco penang has it. :)
3) Am using honda Semi Synthetic oil together with tufoil. All I can say is...VROOOOOmmmmm....
4) doesn't matter how you add it. It'll be mixed in the engine anyway.
5) Full bottle the first time. Half bottle every other oil changes.
6) Honda Accord 2.0 1997. Using it for 8 months and will continue using it in all my cars in the future.

There was once my radiator ran out of water due to a leak and I was going up to Genting. For some reason, the engine did not overheat and no damage occured. I believe all this has to do with Tufoil. Granted I don't have tufoil, I doubt I could reach the top of the hill that day, :)

BV5015

2,000 RPM
Jul 11, 2005
JB
pillage,
need some info from you...
as you mention. 1 bottel for the 1st time, and eveery oil change,add in half a bottle.

other than enjin,where can we add in the tufoil?

Last edited:

pillage2001

Known Member
Mar 22, 2005
BV5015 said:
pillage,
need some info from you...
as you mention. 1 bottel for the 1st time, and eveery oil change,add in half a bottle.

other than enjin,where can we add in the tufoil?
I don't know dude. I only use tufoil for my engine. :).

Read around here. Some use it in their gear box, some use it in their power steering lube. I only use it in my engine ;)

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Suzuki Marketplace Links - Parts & Others

Upon some request from Suzuki club members, here in sticked a thread to post link, i repeat "Links" only. However the original sales thread shall remains in Marketplace according to Zerotohundred.Com rules.

Any straight sales / merchandise direct uploaded into Suzuki forum shall be removed without prior notice. Repetition of mistake shall end-up in BAN!

Kindly read the rules before posting anything into the forum...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience