Status
Not open for further replies.

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
JUN said:
turnstyle, CarismaGT also u dunno ah? waa...the taikor later b.o.v kau u ah :D he's the one drivin the widebody S15 with Gram Lights rims :)

Regards;
acura said:
hehe... carisma GT the taikor wearing blue shirt loo.. :P
alamak.. u 2 don ar Taikor here and taikor there ar.... later got tai kar che pulak only u know hehehehe...

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
alfeoturbo said:
gt carisma car yeng chai leh..easily spotted hahahha
yea easily spotted until u and me praying that ur ABS + ur 4POT Makan KAO KAO yea hahaha... that nite u give the shit out of me bcos Datuk Terence Car is still right infront of me very close hahaha...

alfeoturbo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Sel
hahahaha yeah pray kao kao
i need to go for brembo liao like yours or AP
eh your brembo how much u bought for front and rear ar?
that one is from skyline GTR 34 ar?

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
alfeoturbo said:
hahahaha yeah pray kao kao
i need to go for brembo liao like yours or AP
eh your brembo how much u bought for front and rear ar?
that one is from skyline GTR 34 ar?
yup from GTR R34... but u would need to purchase the R33 GTS Rear Drum Parking Brake Unit plus the Cable.. all and all plus labour to install cost me approx RM6K+ excluding the Spacer hehehe...

at the moment don have BREMBO for sale.. but if u wan i have the following combination..

A) AP 6 POT Front (Caliper + Rotor + Pads) and R33 GTS 2 POT Rear inclusive of the Rear Drum Unit and Cable inclusive of installation for approx RM12K+-

OR

B) Alcon GREX 4 POT Front (Caliper + Rotor + Pads) and R33 GTS 2 POT Rear inclusive of Rear Drum Unit and Cable inclusive of installation for approx RM8K+-

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
alfreoturbo: hey GT Wing wait for couple of months ok?? we buy same brand okay? hehe.. let me save up some $$ first hahaha

alfeoturbo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Sel
carismagt: eh u sure bo? which brand u refering? sunline right? not sunlight ar? hehehe

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
eh.. u all got the contact of that s15 dude from inti ka? the blonde hard dude who brought the gf wan ah.. lol.. s15 with no WING.. lol.. enuf info given?

alfeoturbo

Known Member
Nov 19, 2003
Sel
im the one la from inti
but gonna leave inti in 2 weeks time hehehe
pm me ler..i can give u my contact

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
wenshen said:
ooo.. so carismaGT is the silvia taikor in KL la.. lol.. im sitting opposite u and jeremie wan ah.. lol..
aiyo u also another one.. don taikor taikor.. everybody is bro here hahaha

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
haha! later police got ops taikov bersilvici wide body tidak bercat!!!!!
haha... but damn nice the wides done. even without paint mann ...

no joke... you all must see carisma's car..

7urn57yl3

500 RPM
Oct 9, 2004
CarismaGT said:
hehe no worries... well i don blame u coz i never shout out loud that i am CarismaGT there and vice versa u never shout out loud ur nick... thus i wouldnt b sure which one is ur too hehehe... mayb next time TT we all should wear name tag kekeke
maybe. let's not dump that idea just yet. hehe. :D

"hi i'm turnstyle and i'm a zth-holic."

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
actually u did mention that u are turnstlye... but just that dennis wasnt there at that time .. kekeke

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
wenshen said:
haha! later police got ops taikov bersilvici wide body tidak bercat!!!!!
haha... but damn nice the wides done. even without paint mann ...

no joke... you all must see carisma's car..
currently its its extended 50mm liao... is it just me or wht? i have a feel that its not wide enough hehehe...

kennji

Known Member
Mar 4, 2004
Cyberjaya
Visit site
CarismaGT said:
currently its its extended 50mm liao... is it just me or wht? i have a feel that its not wide enough hehehe...
then try those kits used on the GT cars...sure different look...
btw, thanks man for the screw...if u remember that is...

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
kennji said:
then try those kits used on the GT cars...sure different look...
btw, thanks man for the screw...if u remember that is...
CWEST GT Kit only 40mm hmmmph nvm lar just stick to it first lar until can find a wider kit hehe... u mean the allen bolt for ur air filter? then i think i know who u r hehehe.. No worries... what are friends for? :)

uras

Known Member
Nov 17, 2003
hello there dudes ... sorry was there abit late that day ... kerja mah .. anyway,didn't get a chance to meet everyone there that day... met turnstyles though cos parked just beside his car ... nice and bright yellow s13 u got there .. the drive up to genting was quite a last minute decision but i think everyone who went really had a fun time driving up right ...i know i did .. heheheheehehehehe ... well lets have another silvia gathering soon enough but we'll have to wait this time until our presidents car fully painted up and all to show everyone mah .. anyway,alfeoturbo damn man i still drool over your car ... shoot when can i own one man ... the black one that went up with us to genting also damn kau nice ... well i'll stick to my onevia at the moment .. seeya all the next gathering ... hope to be intro'd to everyone by then ...

JUN

500 RPM
Nov 25, 2003
PJ
the white S15 la that came n meetup with us at the petrol station together with dennis before rendezvous-ing to damansara :)

Regards;

OuTBReaK

Sep 30, 2004
Singapore
So hopefully to c u guys arrange for another TT & "Tai Hup Zeu" Photo Sessions.Really wanted get to know everyone of you guys even ur nicks.

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
jun: OWWHH!!!!! i din noe leh...

outbreak: u are a silvia owner too? : )

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

here is the problem..when i switch on my car alarm,my door lock like normal..then when i wanna go out or open the door,i switch off my alarm..then my car still lock but alarm has been switch off.need to use key to open the door.it's like something stuck..can lock but cant open..anyone else got prob like this??how to overcome this prob?? ;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience