Status
Not open for further replies.

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
uras said:
hello there dudes ... sorry was there abit late that day ... kerja mah .. anyway,didn't get a chance to meet everyone there that day... met turnstyles though cos parked just beside his car ... nice and bright yellow s13 u got there .. the drive up to genting was quite a last minute decision but i think everyone who went really had a fun time driving up right ...i know i did .. heheheheehehehehe ... well lets have another silvia gathering soon enough but we'll have to wait this time until our presidents car fully painted up and all to show everyone mah .. anyway,alfeoturbo damn man i still drool over your car ... shoot when can i own one man ... the black one that went up with us to genting also damn kau nice ... well i'll stick to my onevia at the moment .. seeya all the next gathering ... hope to be intro'd to everyone by then ...
yes datuk.. "WE ALL" knows that u "ENJOYED AND HAPPY"

2nd TT will be at Penang during the SSO competition weekend... let me know which day u guys coming up and how long u guys staying...

Last edited:

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
haha.. aiyor carisma.. ur car 5 cm extra still not enough meh? lol.. later too FAT la.. hahaha..
should be damn stable rite now? lol.. so much wider.. haha.. gen2 is damn fat d.. if i widen it by 50 each side.. realy www.hailat.com d.. haha..

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
wenshen said:
haha.. aiyor carisma.. ur car 5 cm extra still not enough meh? lol.. later too FAT la.. hahaha..
should be damn stable rite now? lol.. so much wider.. haha.. gen2 is damn fat d.. if i widen it by 50 each side.. realy www.hailat.com d.. haha..
haha its never enough hahaha... hey wht website is that?

wenshen

1,000 RPM
Jul 24, 2004
PEEjay
driftneyland.blogspot.com
haha! bang! dud tell me you visited that website!? haha... we say haiLat.Com is more of "civilized" abit only... haha..
To beautify the bad word... haha!

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
wenshen said:
haha! bang! dud tell me you visited that website!? haha... we say haiLat.Com is more of "civilized" abit only... haha..
To beautify the bad word... haha!
i so happen to click on the link and saw a picture there...

CarismaGT

1,000 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Penang
Visit site
acura said:
i keep asking u the date but u never answer me T___T
u know why i never bother to answer ur question?? bcos i told u the date already during the afternoon and nite time of our TT... and even during BKT... and u never bother to remember.. hmmmmph.... for the last time.. the SSO is on 20th and 21st of August 2005... the silvia boys might come up on 19th August.. which is a Friday....

acura

Drifter & Racer
Jul 4, 2004
selangor
leonachin.com
that is so true.. hahaa.....

i really din bother to listen.. T___T

but i remember a soft little voice in my brain saying its 20aug.. but i wasnt sure... so i keep pestering u ..hahaa

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heya all sifus, was thinking of getting a rear wiper casing + wiper.. need to replace my old bent rear wiper for my kancil. any one know how to remove the old rear wiper?? wanna learn how to fix bfor buying it.. kinda noob here, dun spam on me :X-:

ps: im changing the whole wiper not just the rubber part.. whole thing bent when park outside, sum itchy hand must have touched it
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience