TT on 25th May 2007

Mozz

Known Member
Jul 12, 2006
Dunno what the rest of you guys feel but as for me:

the Skyline has been a revelation. finally a car that does all for a family man like me. 4 seater (able to fit child booster seat for my 6 yr old in back seat), relative comfort, and ability to be the devil when i feel like it.

the TT sessions and the gatherings have been highlights for me mixing with fellow owners, learning and just having a good time even if just chatting. i feel side events like drives and 'test power' sessions are cool but these simple TT sessions should not be belittled too.

have a great day

Mozz

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Dunno what the rest of you guys feel but as for me:

the Skyline has been a revelation. finally a car that does all for a family man like me. 4 seater (able to fit child booster seat for my 6 yr old in back seat), relative comfort, and ability to be the devil when i feel like it.
Datuk Mozz

This car really serves it's purpose for a mid-life crisis, married with kids & demanding wive(s) around. A Solitude of moment gives an aural of pleasure with a jab of your right foot....kekeke

Yeah the "Devil" do come alive very so often that our hard earn money goes to this special "Mistress". It's all worth it every cent and will cherish it for a long time to come.

:shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile: :shades_smile:

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Datuk Mozz, totally agree with you on even simple TT sessions shouldnt belittled. Meeting up to share info, learn from fellow members & chit chat should be made a regular (weekly) pastime. But some members may find it kinda boring without a short convoy, be it on a long straight or twisty roads.

Perhaps we could start TT sessions a little earlier, say 8 pm and adjourn for a drive at about 9:30 for those who feel like it, and for those who dont quite feel up to it could carry on TT'ing...
These short weekly drives could vary from week to week and consist of mini 'test power' sessions, teh tarik joint hopping (just to be seen), genting blasts to keep skills sharp, or just slow convoys to random destinations (cruise to nowhere)..

And perhaps once a month we could have slightly bigger scale activities, ie Saturday drive events, weekend trips, or other location trips ie Sakakida's cameron suggestion, members can discuss it on this forum and plan for it together.

What do you guys think?

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
These short weekly drives could vary from week to week and consist of mini 'test power' sessions, teh tarik joint hopping (just to be seen), genting blasts to keep skills sharp, or just slow convoys to random destinations (cruise to nowhere)..

And perhaps once a month we could have slightly bigger scale activities, ie Saturday drive events, weekend trips, or other location trips ie Sakakida's cameron suggestion, members can discuss it on this forum and plan for it together.

What do you guys think?
Tan Sri Russ: -
When & where is it gonna be this time? Almost covered all up North. Maybe it's a good time to check out South. Weekend blaze to JB or SG then checkout the car parts just for comparison cost. Heard a lot is happening down there la..But I wanna wait for your ride man. Since you already so patience, we also willing to wait for your ride to come out , ok?

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
Tan Sri Russ: -
When & where is it gonna be this time? Almost covered all up North. Maybe it's a good time to check out South. Weekend blaze to JB or SG then checkout the car parts just for comparison cost. Heard a lot is happening down there la..But I wanna wait for your ride man. Since you already so patience, we also willing to wait for your ride to come out , ok?
Great idea Driftmeister!!! But do we label such outings as a Malaysian Skyline Club activity or the Unofficial Nissian Skyline club?Or better still do we just pretend that all that crap said about this club never was mentioned?
I think its important for us to get this clear before we can all talk about being united and all.

Thanks

V-Spec

Nov 28, 2003
If I may add my 2 Yen of thought based on what Skagee has posted.

I suggest it be labelled as an official club (MSC) outing that caters to a single model. Based on my experience in car clubs, that works best rather than a club with all sort of model mix.

.S K A G E E.

500 RPM
Mar 12, 2004
If I may add my 2 Yen of thought based on what Skagee has posted.

I suggest it be labelled as an official club (MSC) outing that caters to a single model. Based on my experience in car clubs, that works best rather than a club with all sort of model mix.
Hi V-Spec, other cars joining our outings is the least of our worries. It goes alot deeper than that :)

cheers

russwestwood

500 RPM
Feb 14, 2006
ofloveandcarbonfibre.blogspot.com
Tan Sri Drift, you guys have more patience in my car than I have lah, hehehe.. but thanks for the support anyways. Dr. Sam also keeps in touch quite regularly and eagerly wants to 'test power' with me.. :) I am prepared to cover all of north and South when the beast is out provided im not offshore.. :)

YAB Datuk Doktor Drift Skagee: Just want to say that you and Jane are doing a great job and dun be so stressed out.. after cannot drift this weekend and I will catch your low performance in video for the world to see!!

Driftmeister

500 RPM
Jun 17, 2005
KL
Tan Sri Russ

Any mod done to a Skyline is worth waiting...just the anticipation to drive your beloved ride again can be very anxious. You're the man when it comes to patience actually. I would hv pulled my hair out if more than 1 month for any month other than basic paint job. Many cheers!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Made the following mods on my ATR....

- Apexi N1 Evolution exhaust (gives a nice rumble).
- Defi boost gauge
- SARD fuel regulator

This coming Saturday, I will be installing the Blitz i-color boost controller.

Ok, having installed the N1 I believe I have lost a bit of low end making city driving a bit more difficult as I have lost some back pressure which the auto does not seem to like....I'm hoping the boost controller will help with this as it will allow me to set boost...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience