Trip to kch

puffcurry

Known Member
Dec 2, 2003
Ampang,Kuala Lu
profiles.yahoo.com
Originally posted by puffcurry@Mar 12 2005, 23:59
;) assuming u fly-in early in the morning...Welcome to Kuching (top 10 cleanest city in the world, nope..im not kidding)

1st Day :
- welcome party receiving guests at airport (who are the welcoming party?)
- sarawak laksa breakfast at famous Chun Chung (opposite EON Bank)
- visit the recond-shops to see the FXs, all the weird cars we have at Ghee Hua, GreenShop, Hosama, A&Z, M&D etc. (priority for visitors, bring SKY999 or KenariTurbo if really interested in the FX since they know Gerald, Ghee Hua towkeykia)
- visit the many useless high-priced halfcuts *NB Inti,NB 4th Mile,J-1,Kingdom etc.*
- lunch at famous Batu Lintang Rojak Kuchei (only can find in Kuching!)
- afternoon can visit the many workshops we have starting wif the famous ones such as Vtech Batu Lintang, Ah Yong's in Kenyalang, Linus Batu Kawa (must bring Lancer-Ajai or Evo3 to get VIP treatment)
- Dinner at famous Gersik Waterfront hosted by Edgar_Rapheal
- Followed by leisure drive to Bako, DUN Complex, Astana, Masja

rest?? u can go back KL and rest, why waste oppurtunity to travel to be cooped in the room sleeping..

(seriously laa Kuching peeps..dunt bring guest to places like xiang2 laaaa...drop waterface only laa oi!!)

2nd Day :
- at guest's leisure
- suggestion for breakfast : try Chillipeppers for variety of food under 1 roof or the many cofeeshops around....
- shopping along the Main Bazaar (bring back dayak sumpits,shields...recommend the ever popular gayish Nelson Gallery in front of Waterfront)
- A trip to Damai and must never miss the Sarawak Cultural Village Experience, rated as the top 25 in the world best cultural,tourism entertainment...really..im not kidding)
- seafood dinner at Buntal (not Buntao fellas) or Muara Tebas or really no choice then go to Top Spot (must have! cheap! fresh! try the 'curry ambal' ,'midin belachan', steam terubok, deep fried mancung fish, crabs, oyster omelette...u cannot get in West Malaysia and you will never see seafood as cheap!!! not to mention FRESH!!!)
- TT or Yam Char Kuching Style at Padang Merdeka, meet the Kachia.com ppl, Borneo's very own petrolhead community much like ZTH

3rd Day : (assuming last day)
- river cruise?
- buy pottery, tikar sarawak (the tikar cheap and u can resell back in the West 3 times the price, done it so many times)
- photo ops
- buy the FX?
- any loose ends or last minute shopping done?

note:
- musuem close for renovation i think, but its a great photo oppurtunity there..Top 10 Musuem in the world...hehehe..i kidd u not...
- Satok Bridge has fallen down, fallen down, fallen down so no photo op there..
- Photo op at Masja, Astana, Complex, Waterfront, Damai...so remember to bring cameras and make sure battery fully charged!
- bring cap, loose clothings coz u will be coming in the musim panas terik gila babi time
-drink plenty of fluids and dunt worry no malaria..hehe
- oh yaaa!!!! dunt forget to fill in those travel forms in the plane or at the airport...otherwise u cannot enter....ada passport easy but NRIC will do..

other than dat...Enjoy your Stay in Kuching!!

if you want more happening motorsport scene...you have to take the 12 hours drive to Miri...
:huh: huh?? errr....those plans are suggestions for the guests....its up to them leee....not for you to follow the whole day...im sure they have a rough idea wat to do in Kuching...

artnet

1,500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Sarawak
www.cardomain.com
:lol: good idea...
but who is going to bring them all day long and for three days...

sarawak cultural centre... RM70 or 90 per head. but i went there once for free... ehehehe...
chillipeppers.. KL got la... siang siang very terrible meh? KL also got lots of this style coffee shops la... hahaha.

oh ya.. buy "sung hock" fish and bring back for sale also not bad... hahaha...

20vturbo

500 RPM
Nov 19, 2003
Sarawak
www.club4ag.com
puff,if i went to kuching you must plan something like this..no you all must, no i mean the wh9ole zth.com..hhhaha.err,for those going for this trip,don't forget to tell ur experience yaaa..

artnet

1,500 RPM
Jan 19, 2004
Sarawak
www.cardomain.com
sibu alpine cheap ler....
kch selling RM1700 for a 9835.. sibu only RM1550.
ahahaha... KL is over RM2k.
get two or three and bring back sell earn back ur whole
trip expences...
9831 already asking for RM1550 in KL.

BUT watch out in sibu... a lot of low end stuff selling at high
price... haha. u can get alpine and kicker with cheap price in sibu.
find pacific a...

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
audio stuff in sibu cheaper...almost the same la.....kuching audio stuff also quite cheap (if u know the seller) :lol:

Puffcurry: how come my nick is dere...hehehe .....

what is Fx? :)

BAKO not happening ne more...slow cars, dangerous ah bengs drivers are dere..... Sunday afternoon better..go sejinkat...Fast cars, good drivers....but very HOT...hehehe
if police come...all kenak sapu....still can laff...if go bako kenak sapu....face like CB... :lol:

evo3

1,500 RPM
Jul 2, 2004
Visit site
turn right when u go to bako junction....the raod leading to Mura Tebas (Green Hill) , if u turn left, u go Bako bridge la....

Sejinkat much better...cos all the car is quite powerful and not that alng alang one or those Ah Beng drivers who just get thier lesen and wanna show off.... :P

Acoustic

1,000 RPM
Nov 24, 2003
Hong Kong
www.my-acoustic.com
hahahaha yalor

but I think if got JPJ, may be he also bosan wanna join healthy none smoking, none drinking, none illegal racing, but admit to open TTT people :) hahahahahha I hope ...... keep my fingers crossed :)

TauhuTauhu

500 RPM
Jul 19, 2004
Malaysia
Visit site
wow...puff, i dint know we have so many nice places...

coz i owes stay at home and i dunno the roads....oni know those tht's near to my huz....

nice lahh...

the qian chun laksa i wan to try...my fren owes nag me to go together with him but never been there...now really wan to try

but our laksa is a lot diff. frm west mys....our laksa is like their kari mee in outlook...but of coz the taste is a lot a lot better...haha :P

SKY999

Known Member
Nov 15, 2003
kch
puff,u giv so many plans ah... ??

evo3,saw ur gang at sejingkat last sun but u not around..... damn hot but luckly still got some tree :lol: hahhaa.... c proton saga 4g15 goreng eg9 b16a damn siok...... proud to drive saga.... :P

i found most ppl reply r frm kch but not those plan to come to kch leh ?? how come ah ?? :rolleyes: