Transmission convert.

haslam

Dec 18, 2004
Hi i'm currently driving a Honda Civic EG5 ESi SOHC Auto... and living in SG...I want to convert my Auto tranny to Manual one..i have the manual ESi ECU already so all i need now is coverting the transmission....may i know of a good workshop in JB that provides such conversion and have good workmanship...??

Bobo_JB

Known Member
Nov 9, 2004
Originally posted by haslam@Dec 19 2004, 00:39
Hi i'm currently driving a Honda Civic EG5 ESi SOHC Auto... and living in SG...I want to convert my Auto tranny to Manual one..i have the manual ESi ECU already so all i need now is coverting the transmission....may i know of a good workshop in JB that provides such conversion and have good workmanship...??
Call me @ 016-7405165....I'll recommend U to one of the BEST workshop dealing in V-TEC.... :ph34r:

haslam

Dec 18, 2004
Originally posted by Bobo_JB+Dec 20 2004, 12:13 --></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (Bobo_JB @ Dec 20 2004, 12:13 )</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-haslam@Dec 19 2004, 00:39
Call me @ 016-7405165....I'll recommend U to one of the BEST workshop dealing in V-TEC.... :ph34r: [/b][/quote]
Well bro thanks.....is the place located in JB?? Also i think i might have seen your car some where in JB?? You ever send your car to Southern Motors??Very nice car!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi guys,
So, I posted a thread before but no reply, but basically, I have a VW polo, Mk4, X reg (2000) and I'm buying a sportex exhaust, do I need a racetube? Or will the backbox do? What difference does a racetube make?
Thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience