• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search

wk1168

Known Member
nfgo5u.jpg

nfgo79.jpg

nfgpj7.jpg

nfgpk6.jpg

Fuah. hehehehe That's one helluva long jam. Guns N Roses must be jamming somewhere on LDP. hehe

satria_95 said:
Fuah. hehehehe That's one helluva long jam. Guns N Roses must be jamming somewhere on LDP. hehe

I remembered when G&R was in KL in the 90's the whole Selangor was at a stand still.........I wont forget that day .......cause I had to pee by the roadside due to the freakin'g jam ! hahahahaaahhahahahah

hahaha.. i tot this thread nvr posted up cause when i pressed submit.. the whole browser hang.. then later tried to go the zth.com back.. couldnt go in.. zzzz hahaha

yeah.. the jam caused by a tree falling on the highway near the tol heading to putrajaya.. the jam is freakin serious.. the opposite direction after the tol also got jam for some 30 minutes cause of car accident around 5-6pm...

devious17 said:
I remembered when G&R was in KL in the 90's the whole Selangor was at a stand still.........I wont forget that day .......cause I had to pee by the roadside due to the freakin'g jam ! hahahahaaahhahahahah
then u go 'feng' you kuku infront of the gals rite? aiii... i saw u. :P

tat time i was still in school.. i asked my dad... "how come theres this uncle playing wit his kuku by the roadside..."

hahahaha.

devious17,
Piss by the road side? Dang! Did you collect money from those who saw your "gat"? hahahaha Straight up, I never been to any concert in my whole life before. Well, if you consider the Shaolin thingy at Bukit Jalil stadium, then yeah, that "concert" . hahaha I heard when Michael Jackson came, it was crazy too. Some of them even climbed trees to look inside the stadium. hahahaha

Fuuh...yeah, there was a big tree fall.

I was driving in heavy rain and suddenly the big tree just collaped 2-3 cars distance in front of mine......of course, I hit the brake as hard as possible.

That was close......what a nightmare.....

mou kena anyone but the branches kena one 2 tone lorry's windscreen, luck he stopped in time, else, he's now RIP.

A thread every 60 seconds

Search

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience
Top Bottom