Smart Tank - Ideal for taking on the big bullies and traffic jams

keshy

500 RPM
Dec 12, 2007

Driving a small car has its perks especially in traffic jams and places devoid of parking lots, but there's a down side to driving a tiny car as well. If you drive a 4x4 or any other oversized vehicle, you have got to admit to bullying smaller cars on the road into submission, I know I do when I'm behind the wheel of one. But that's because I don't own a big car and when I do get to drive one, it's a moment of "whoa, look at what I can do." But most of the time I'm on the receiving side of all that bullying.

It is in moments like those where I wish I was driving something like this, small, tough, and very capable. All it lacks is a rocket launcher, a couple of cannons, some machine guns, and a ship horn to warn all those oversized bullies to get out of my way or face the Smart wrath. Only in an ideal world; it's still a great idea though.

Source: Jalopnik

Attachments

TitanRev

You think I print money?
Helmet Clan
Mar 3, 2005
I won't mind having this in my drive way..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

German Volvo tuner Heico Sportiv brought the goods to the 2007 SEMA Show with its S80 T6 HPC Concept. The car has been more than a year in the making and features a 7-layer "aluminum effect" paint job that looks absolutely stunning in person and pretty darn good in pics, too...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience