TP Sensor

XBREED

Known Member
May 13, 2008
Sifus and friends, any idea where to get our DC5 TPS? Any recommendations? get new one or from chop shop will do? Estimated price? Accord's TPS can be fitted on DC5 too right? as they have the same product code i saw... :hmmmm: Hope to hear from y'all. Peace :adore:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Sifus and friends, any idea where to get our DC5 TPS? Any recommendations? get new one or from chop shop will do? Estimated price? Accord's TPS can be fitted on DC5 too right? as they have the same product code i saw... :hmmmm: Hope to hear from y'all. Peace :adore:

I don't think the accord's the same code as the dc5 la.

if not mistaken, the keihin dc5 is "7h" while the accord is "7j".

honda doesnt sell a new tps alone, it comes with the whole TB.

XBREED

Known Member
May 13, 2008
I don't think the accord's the same code as the dc5 la.

if not mistaken, the keihin dc5 is "7h" while the accord is "7j".

honda doesnt sell a new tps alone, it comes with the whole TB.

Yeah i think DC5's is "7h"... So, i guess its "safe" to say that if i wanna look for the TPS, i'd have to buy the whole TB huh? Unless chop shop?

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Yeah i think DC5's is "7h"... So, i guess its "safe" to say that if i wanna look for the TPS, i'd have to buy the whole TB huh? Unless chop shop?
buy a few ..... i always keep some spare :biggrin:

XBREED

Known Member
May 13, 2008
buy a few ..... i always keep some spare :biggrin:

Bro, where did u buy those TPS? and how much roughly? Or better still, since u always keep some spare, can sell one to me?? I needed one.... :biggrin:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
Bro, where did u buy those TPS? and how much roughly? Or better still, since u always keep some spare, can sell one to me?? I needed one.... :biggrin:
bro ..... yes, i got a couple of spares ..... but i'm keeping them in reserve la, just in case i need them one day.

have you tried asking JC racing or half cut shops?

XBREED

Known Member
May 13, 2008
bro ..... yes, i got a couple of spares ..... but i'm keeping them in reserve la, just in case i need them one day.

have you tried asking JC racing or half cut shops?
I've tried some half cut shops but they have the non Type Rs which they say is not suitable. Haven try JC though. How much u bought those from bro if u dont mind? :biggrin:

jzafddc5

Jun 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Normally Honda would only sell TPS together with TB. However, a mechanic of mine in Kota Damansara could get the TPS (brand new) for about RM550. There was a black ITR that changed his TPS there recently.

XBREED

Known Member
May 13, 2008
Normally Honda would only sell TPS together with TB. However, a mechanic of mine in Kota Damansara could get the TPS (brand new) for about RM550. There was a black ITR that changed his TPS there recently.
Thx for the feedback bro, appreciate it much :biggrin:

Vagabond

1,500 RPM
Mar 1, 2007
maybe you can share the contact , so that people with TPS issues can go there directly?

jzafddc5

Jun 21, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
maybe you can share the contact , so that people with TPS issues can go there directly?
Sure bros..the workshop (Renspeed auto) is located at the Strand Kota Damansara. U could see a CIMB Bank when getting into the Strand Kota Damansara. The workshop is located 3 rows of shophouses behind the CIMB Bank. You may call Lan or Ken at 012-2622283. Hope this helps.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi...i recently noticed that my engine got tak tak tak sound...how come ahh? sometimes got but recently the sound seems louder :(
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience