Toyota Vios- Front disk Brake make noise

Izso

NA NA NA NA NA
Helmet Clan
Mar 28, 2004
KL
Actually you'd be surprised. Some made in Kepong or Gombak stuff isn't half bad. For the money you pay it's quite good already.

Wet - sound, dry - no sound is 90% problem with the pads. If you had them installed at your regular shop, go back to them and complain otherwise just live with it la. It's not affecting your braking performance right?

Apr 22, 2012
www.facebook.com
Dear vios owners, i just bought my Vios 2012 3 weeks ago, and i do have knocking sound when about to accelerate after braking. Can anyone help on this? i wonder if the SC is able to rectify such problem. From other forums i read, such problem still persist despite sending to Sc multiple times.. when asked the sales agent, he said its "normal" for a new car???? :banghead:

Gongchia

Known Member
Sep 6, 2012
Kuala Lumpur
Maybe you have to send it to your personal work Shop for checking.....sometime, Sc staffs just lazy to check and they told you that it's normal.....mine one is the disk brake distort. So, i just replace both disk brake rotors than Okay already....

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

after this persona wagon then persona softtop then persona [FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]coupe[/FONT][/FONT]2 door then persona special edition then persona R3 the persona GTi then persona limited edition bla bla bla...
bwahahah

wasnt the black one with 2-tone interior the special edition?

i hope they rectified the un-ergonomic...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience