Toyota TT!~ Tonite! CHERAS! 6th Nov 09'

sbirdz

Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
sbirdz_jackals.blogs.friendster.com
Fellow forums runner. Moderator.. (please consider this as a NON SPAM message).

My name is KYLE CHEN KIEN YUEN, I am a daily active user in this Zerotohundred.com forum. I am seeking for this forum to start a campaign runs!! and please, don't MOVE my thread away from the original places or delete it. In few weeks time, I will plan out something BIG!~ it will be an ongoing campaign after what has happen in SHAH ALAM and Volkswagon club has done.

I will starts to creates some serious thread which i can think of to RUNS my AWARENESS CAMPAIGN for a HUGE BLOW!!! I won't create something which will creates havoc or illegal stuff using this forum. Everything will be DONE, BY LAW and Orders!~ Thanks in advance!!

------------------------

GUYS!~~ TONITE, There will be an usual
GATHERING at CHERAS,
TMN.ALAM DAMAI. BRJ MAMAKS!!!
time is 9pm onwards!! till late!~~

I been with these guys for YEARS AND YEARS HERE! BUT TONITE! SOmething different will be done. I am asking, everyone who KNOW how to run EVENTS!! contacts of OPPOSITIONS party leader!!! a LAWYER!~ to come out discuss on HOW can I run a SOS CAmpaign!~ Tonite, it will be a discussion only. THE FINALE gathering... I am locking on the 4th weekend of this MONTHS!

For regular kakis, Please try to attend tonite...

For new kakis... if you have questions and wanted to attend. please contact me: via (kyle) 012-2088701..

Here i have an OLD map of TMN Connaught Shell stations (previously is Projet)... From here, i can direct you guys to come into the LEN SENG mamak...

SORRY FOR THE OLD MAP EARLIER! I have make a new MAP!~
REMEMBER GUYS! TONITE, IT WILL BE JUST A DISCUSSION!~~ The GRAND FINALE will be ON 4th WEEKS of this MONTHS!

Save this map onto your mobile phone or print it out. As the new Cheras Tmn Connaught route is quite complex... But I have guided you guys... Hope to see you guys there.

Incase you all duno who i am, I am a chinese guy, Short hair with glasses. Wearing a Black t-Shirt and You will see a HUGE flat black tattoo on my right arm. (I am not gangster, Dun worry!) :)

Maps is gone... as I understand the risk of others getting *Fried steak paper* from some authorities people.. :)

khoo198

Feb 11, 2009
N9
pls make it happen..........cheerzzzzzz......:smokin:

wfhan

kyle.. i think is better u set a meet-up point at shell there for 30minuts~40minutes for those that unsure where the mamak is, u can lead them to BRJ, for the regulars, will go direct cos alrdy kno where it is...

sbirdz

Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
Map been loaded bro!~ :)

I am having enough from the Gvnmt and my flames still flaming hot here.... My brain has all the event and plans now... But i need full support from everyone from our side. As i need everyone to helps spread the news over... to all car clubs they know also.

This little S.O.S virus, i will spread towards all forum once i have settled the plan tonite with the rest of toyota buddies.

sbirdz

Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
Well, i am working in Advertising Agency... I work day and night on weekdays.. 9:30 am till late 4am... been years now... and same rules applies here.. because I am in this line, so I know how to run and organize an event HUGE enough which might have chance to create a MAIN HEADLINE on all local newspaper.. with F.R.E.E costing...

and gezz.. I think my head is suffering now.. due to over piss off.... GRRRR!!!!

sbirdz

Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan
hahaha, tonite is not the important nites la bro chin. :)

dun worry.. some went over to USJ to tt... but anyway, suggestions and answer has been taken down by me. So, I will declare my plans now....

I will start via toyota thread and towards other original forums...

ExceL

Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
hahaha, tonite is not the important nites la bro chin. :)

dun worry.. some went over to USJ to tt... but anyway, suggestions and answer has been taken down by me. So, I will declare my plans now....

I will start via toyota thread and towards other original forums...
Would be nice if we could rock a sticker to show our dissatisfaction of the NAP bullshit.,. just a though.

I tried to look for the place, got lost (cheras n00b), so i went to USJ but not for TT. Next gathering, i'll be there.

Mouse

Jul 29, 2007
Kelantan
Dasar Tempoh Jangka Hayat Kenderaan ditarik balik

KUALA LUMPUR 6 Nov. - Kerajaan telah bersetuju supaya pengenalan Dasar Tempoh Jangka Hayat Kenderaan ditarik balik setelah mengambil kira pandangan rakyat dan selaras dengan konsep rakyat didahulukan.

Sejak langkah itu diumumkan, kerajaan telah menerima banyak aduan dari orang ramai yang rata-rata tidak bersetuju dengan langkah pemeriksaan mandatori tahunan ini, demikian menurut kenyataan yang dikeluarkan oleh Kementerian Perdagangan Antarabangsa dan Industri (MITI).

MITI, pada 28 Oktober, telah mengumumkan Dasar Automotif Nasional (NAP) termasuk Dasar Tempoh Jangka Hayat Kenderaan yang memperkenalkan pemeriksaan mandatori tahunan sebagai keperluan pembaharuan cukai jalan untuk kenderaan berusia 15 tahun dan ke atas. - Bernama

That's what i get from news today

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
www.autojunctions.com
Honestly, if u r serious about it, the contents of your map has betrayed u. I admire your passion to protest but your approach is wrong. NAP's dead for now. U can retire your efforts ...."for now"

wfhan

Honestly, if u r serious about it, the contents of your map has betrayed u. I admire your passion to protest but your approach is wrong. NAP's dead for now. U can retire your efforts ...."for now"
yayaya.. haha..
"just ramp ya padel".. "begin flooring your highest.."... "touge begins here"... haha.
birdie... birdie... go make it more gentle.... hahaha....

sbirdz

Mar 27, 2005
S.Kembangan

Anyone got workshop manual to share? all copy link here or send my prvate message??

i am looking for 4G93T, Lancer GSR 1.8. Model: CM5A Model. Year- 1999-2000?

Please SHARE? =P