toyota problems...need advice 11

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
well hye guys....to some of u all might noe about my ke30 corolla as i have posted many forums on how to mod and where get poarts for the car...and want to say thank u to all that have replied.....

toyota corolla ke30 year 1979

3k-h engine / 4 speed k40 gearbox...car is all standard

now i have gat some problems with the car....need some serious advise from all of u all ...

1. clutch damn sensitive....must really control if let go too fast engine sure die...wad to do !!!

2. need to get rear break lights and front fender signal lights....anyone noe where to find...or anyone want to sell..pls let me noe asap !!!

3. break system abit weak i feel compare to my proton wira...if going at 80-100km/h...need a lot of distance to break and must press hard the break paddle...wad could be the problem !!!

4.anyone selling parts for ke30 pls do let me know because i am buying some parts...just let me know wad u have and ur price i will get back to you....

5.lastly...anyone know any good toyota sifu..pls give me his nick..i need some good advise as i dont want to screw my car up...lol

thankx a lot guys...

KE2020

Known Member
Dec 12, 2003
Visit site
Hi, welcome to olskool. There are plenty of parts here in Ipoh, just let me know if you need anything. I play KE20.

netmatrix

2,000 RPM
Nov 15, 2003
P Jaya:Malaysia
kh_tan.tripod.com
Hi Ravingill, yes you did post in Toyota section sometime ago. Here is my reply and hope it helps.

1. clutch damn sensitive....must really control if let go too fast engine sure die...wad to do !!!

Hydraulic clutches are like that. But you could adjust the depth of release from the lower hydraulic pump. Ask your mechanic to do that first. Also bad clutch oil also causes the clucth to behave erratically. If change and flush the clutch system, its the cheapest.

2. need to get rear break lights and front fender signal lights....anyone noe where to find...or anyone want to sell..pls let me noe asap !!!

Sadly only up Northers states like Ipoh. Unless you want to go around shops looking for it. I think yours should be quite common like most KE30 series.

3. break system abit weak i feel compare to my proton wira...if going at 80-100km/h...need a lot of distance to break and must press hard the break paddle...wad could be the problem !!!

Definitely the brake cables. They cannot hold pressure anymore or are leaking. Also very cheap to change.

4.anyone selling parts for ke30 pls do let me know because i am buying some parts...just let me know wad u have and ur price i will get back to you....

5.lastly...anyone know any good toyota sifu..pls give me his nick..i need some good advise as i dont want to screw my car up...lol

This one i cannot help you because the sifoos i know all play EFI engines. I'm dinasour.

By the way is you car by any chance yellow color with bucket seats?

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
well thanx netmatrix for all the info really helpfull....no mine is not yellow with bucket seats...mine is red all stock for now gona get rims soon...number plate is "MH9555" can see around bangsar a lot...he he !!!

AND BRO KE2020 U GAT PM BRO....

ravingill

500 RPM
May 29, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
www.facebook.com
bro...anyone heard of kamachi autoparts in batu caves...need to know hows the pricing and where is it actually ....and oh yea....anyone wana share ke30 isues feel free...open thread !!!!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

heyz bros... kinna new here.. heard from my friend that my stock wira 1.5 auto if were to install with a ECU will make pickup faster and stuff.. don really trust his word..at least hear from u guyz are better... how much does it cost? how much hp can i gain from it? and if i were to install ECU.. wut other parts should i change? my car is completely stock... hope u guyz can help me out ;)
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience