Toyota Mark II JZX90 Twin Turbo - MT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Mark II JZX90 Twin Turbo - MT

BigJoe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2008
Lolz! I'll ask him but chances are, he is selling the whole car. A very nice car both of you have there. Yes, his is also 1JZ-GTE and MT. :driver:

Maybe both of u shud meet up and talk about both cars lolz! Make some comparisons and so on haha! Anyway, I'll get back to you.
Agreed with you bro..
Perhaps, should meet up and gather more soarer "kaki" which is very rare to see on the road..
Waiting for your good news...:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Big Joe Bro, i told him what u said in our earlier post. He didn't really reply but he asked for your name. So, I guess he will be looking for you in ZTH and PM you shortly i suppose. Yeah, sure. Car Enthuasist shud meet up. Having more friends is always a plus point. Though i don't own a soarer. Hopefully, I'm not left out of the league lolz!

Will let you know once we decided to meet.

BigJoe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2008
lerr.. got another one...??
Bro,

Yup another babe...:thefinger:

Car Update..
Just tinted/alarm/audio...and ARC Anti-Lower Bar & TRD strut bar(Thanks to AL Autopoarts:biggrin:)

Will give you a good price if you really interested..:driver:

---------- Post added at 02:15 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:12 PM ----------

Big Joe Bro, i told him what u said in our earlier post. He didn't really reply but he asked for your name. So, I guess he will be looking for you in ZTH and PM you shortly i suppose. Yeah, sure. Car Enthuasist shud meet up. Having more friends is always a plus point. Though i don't own a soarer. Hopefully, I'm not left out of the league lolz!

Will let you know once we decided to meet.
Thanks Bro,

Just look for BigJoe..

BTW, What car do you drive?:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Me? Sigh* I don't even own a car yet. Sharing dad's Altis 2005 model. Really envy u guys.
So, bro. Have my friend contacted u in ZTH? Which area are u living in? He is from Kajang and suitable place to meet up for him will be at Sunway.

EDSC

Known Member
Sep 26, 2006
www.voltzers.rules.it
you mind to come down JB ? I got play play by few seller at north.....

you hold the geran and AP paper now ? ( if the car was imported )

BigJoe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2008
Me? Sigh* I don't even own a car yet. Sharing dad's Altis 2005 model. Really envy u guys.
So, bro. Have my friend contacted u in ZTH? Which area are u living in? He is from Kajang and suitable place to meet up for him will be at Sunway.

Dont rush to get car..save more saving to buy your dream car..
Nope, non call me also..:banghead:I am always hang around at Sunway and you can find me at Auto Vision (Toms):rofl:. I just live at Subang Jaya..

Have a nice evening!..:biggrin:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Ya...i know that but is really difficult when u see nice cars roaming around...some is even younger than me driving supra or evoz. Haih...ya is true that is better to save up to get my dream car instead of getting some lower end car to mod.

You are working at TOMs!? Hey bro, how much do u all charge for toyota car service over 100K mileage?

Another thing Bro, i want to get ur opinion, what does grounding kit do? does it really save fuel and increase power and brightness of light? For installation, it does not mess with wiring to install right?

BigJoe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2008
Ya...i know that but is really difficult when u see nice cars roaming around...some is even younger than me driving supra or evoz. Haih...ya is true that is better to save up to get my dream car instead of getting some lower end car to mod.

You are working at TOMs!? Hey bro, how much do u all charge for toyota car service over 100K mileage?

Another thing Bro, i want to get ur opinion, what does grounding kit do? does it really save fuel and increase power and brightness of light? For installation, it does not mess with wiring to install right?
Bro, I am not working at Tom's lar...just sometime hang around there with the staffs..
All my toyotas will send there for service. I knew it is expensive but quality of work is there:biggrin:

For the grounding kits...I am not very sure about it but i think is to stabilize the power and increase the power by fair power distribution..correct me if i am worng:rofl:

---------- Post added at 10:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 10:51 PM ----------

you mind to come down JB ? I got play play by few seller at north.....

you hold the geran and AP paper now ? ( if the car was imported )

Bro, dont quite get what you meant!!

All i have is the original car registration card and its JZX body instead of GX body.

If interested, you are most welcome to view my car at Subang, Selangor :driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Bro, I am not working at Tom's lar...just sometime hang around there with the staffs..
All my toyotas will send there for service. I knew it is expensive but quality of work is there:biggrin:

For the grounding kits...I am not very sure about it but i think is to stabilize the power and increase the power by fair power distribution..correct me if i am worng:rofl:

Bro, yes u right, it is said to increase HP and Torque, improve FC, brightness and audio system...Yes, I know Tom's has the quality but price wise i think really will slaughter...how much they charge to service a car bro? Is it more expensive than UMW?

BigJoe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2008

Bro, yes u right, it is said to increase HP and Torque, improve FC, brightness and audio system...Yes, I know Tom's has the quality but price wise i think really will slaughter...how much they charge to service a car bro? Is it more expensive than UMW?

Although a bit pricey but quality of service is there.
For example: Harrier - RM 250-RM 350 (Minor service with TOM'S engine oil/filter etc..)
If for major, it depends on what you need to change loor..can up to thousand:listen:

So far, all my cars are running well..and thanks to Auto Vision..

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

My original headlight HID control panel always gives problem simply because its located on the bumper which is at the lower part of the car...

Each time we speed through the rain water ponds, and when the water goes into the HID control panel, the headlight will sometime work and sometimes dont work...

Some of my frens with similar cars already converted to the ones recommended by the accessories shops.

Its of course cheaper than the ori.

Now my question is....

Is it ok to do...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience