Toyota Mark II JZX90 Twin Turbo - MT

BigJoe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2008
Dear all,

Would like to let go another 1993 Toyota Mark II JZX90
Planted with 1JZ Twin Turbo - Manual
Engine - Stock

Everything stock!:rofl: (just a noisy Blitz Nur spec exhaust:bawling:)

Interested, please call Bigjoe 012 2920 927:wavey:

Attachments

zeus83

500 RPM
Oct 29, 2006
KL-Damansara
nice car....free bump for you:)

achelone

Known Member
Jun 3, 2009
arghh.... 50k, huhu can't afford. oh well gonna continue looking for cefiro a31. AWESOME CAR!!! this thread should be no. 1.

BigJoe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2008
nice car bro. how many mark II do u have?
Thanks..
Just my interest to collect the Mark II especially this model..really hard to find and this car is very nice condition and well take care by ex-owner..
Regret to sell off my previous little monster at that price:banghead:- should go for higher..what a lucky buyer (you know who you are ..:rofl:)
Reason to let go: bring in Soarer JZZ30 :listen:will mod kau! kau!:driver:

Have a nice day!

BigJoe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2008
Is it difficult to find parts? such exterior or interior?
Bro,

So far, i have no problem to buy parts..Furthermore, its cheaper cos people just threw aside and let go cheap...they only want the engine (1JZ) but not parts...

Besides, can buy through yahoo aution and takes 3-4 weeks to arrive..pretty easy..Just log in and try JZX90..Plenty of parts you can buy and bid as well..

However, this car is rare and hard to find..

Just my 2cents..

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

is that the red Soarer JZZ30 ? :hmmmm:
Bro,
Nolar..you will see on the road very soon..:rofl::rofl:

BigJoe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2008
Highly Nego....Bump...
Dont miss the chances...:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Big Joe Bro, are you looking for Toyota Soarer? I have a friend selling Toyota Soarer 2.5 Very good condition. If interested you may call him to view the car..
If you need more info on the specs, i will ask him for the link if is still available. Car is in Subang Jaya or Sunway area there i suppose. Have not contact him for a long time and recently I heard he did a lot of new stuffs to the car. Price was 90K. Anyway do let me knw if you are interested then u may find out the rest of the details from him.

PM me if you are interested. Colour is Black. Is the same car as my display picture beside my name.

(IIIII_H_IIIII: Bro that is not red soarer in zeus display picture, if im not wrong is Celica-GT4 (St205)

Last edited:

BigJoe

Known Member
Sep 7, 2008
Big Joe Bro, are you looking for Toyota Soarer? I have a friend selling Toyota Soarer 2.5 Very good condition. If interested you may call him to view the car..
If you need more info on the specs, i will ask him for the link if is still available. Car is in Subang Jaya or Sunway area there i suppose. Have not contact him for a long time and recently I heard he did a lot of new stuffs to the car. Price was 90K. Anyway do let me knw if you are interested then u may find out the rest of the details from him.

PM me if you are interested. Colour is Black. Is the same car as my display picture beside my name.

Bro,
Thanks for your info..
However, i myself do have 1 unit of Soarer (same as your friend's one and also black colour:biggrin:) and converted to 1ZJ Twin Turbo engine but AT:bawling:
Just wondering whether your friend would like to let go any good stuffs from his car since the car is for sale..:biggrin:
Hope to get good news from you soon..:driver:

Supra_Fanatics

Beyond 20,000 RPM!
Sep 17, 2008
Lolz! I'll ask him but chances are, he is selling the whole car. A very nice car both of you have there. Yes, his is also 1JZ-GTE and MT. :driver:

Maybe both of u shud meet up and talk about both cars lolz! Make some comparisons and so on haha! Anyway, I'll get back to you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Just want to share some pictures of some Extreme Engine Mods....
All from Tom Yam Land....

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience