toyota LE club

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
oh really call me up la, no problem, my fon no 012-5713315/016-5952221:_:
Bro..just see your reaply la. When go there where got internet, so did not call you up la. Anyhow, will be going there this musim durian...

wah, now the jalan at banding to jeli teruk jugak ya..alot of lubang2.
when coming back, i use the new road to baling...wah nice la...
good track for racing also la..nice connering roads and also abit bukit only...

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
yea lo the road condition very bad now....
but last week i use that rad oledi ok lo, repaired oledi...

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Just came back from KL today and bought some goodies... well, actually one goodie only.. LOL

The Apexi Power Intake was bought at N1 Racing at RM160. The 3" bracket however costs RM40... so it was a pretty good deal. Some shops near Sunway quoted me RM230 with the bracket!
Then the intake pipe and another extra reducer hose were bought in Ipoh at RM55. So total spent was RM255... way cheaper than Apexi or HKS suction kit =)

Notice how far the open pod filter sits away from the engine... I'm thinking of making an aluminium plate as heatshield for the filter. Next project includes CAI and heatshield.

Right now I could clearly hear the induction roar when VVT kicks in... its even louder than the 2.3" FGK Jasma exhaust (Jasma also loud mah). Btw, I've also removed the stock velocity stacks. The engine seems to respond a little better now and rev happy. Gonna make some trumpets soon... stainless steel cups anyone?

sache

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
not so a bit, wrong step you might fall into "gaung". pretty hard to drive a 4x4 compare a car although my 4x4 brake better than my car.

plus, there were many accident happened coz ppl alway speeding at the hill. watch out for your tombstone.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Just came back from KL today and bought some goodies... well, actually one goodie only.. LOL

The Apexi Power Intake was bought at N1 Racing at RM160. The 3" bracket however costs RM40... so it was a pretty good deal. Some shops near Sunway quoted me RM230 with the bracket!
Then the intake pipe and another extra reducer hose were bought in Ipoh at RM55. So total spent was RM255... way cheaper than Apexi or HKS suction kit =)

Notice how far the open pod filter sits away from the engine... I'm thinking of making an aluminium plate as heatshield for the filter. Next project includes CAI and heatshield.

Right now I could clearly hear the induction roar when VVT kicks in... its even louder than the 2.3" FGK Jasma exhaust (Jasma also loud mah). Btw, I've also removed the stock velocity stacks. The engine seems to respond a little better now and rev happy. Gonna make some trumpets soon... stainless steel cups anyone?
Wow, niceee......:regular_smile: & economical too.:top:

not so a bit, wrong step you might fall into "gaung". pretty hard to drive a 4x4 compare a [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]car[/FONT][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] although my 4x4 brake better than my car.

plus, there were many accident happened coz ppl alway speeding at the hill. watch out for your tombstone.
:confused::confused::hmmmm2::questionmark: I guess it should've been wrong posted, bro ?

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Wow, niceee......:regular_smile: & economical too.:top:
Yeah bro... me on tight budget, so try to get the best bang for the buck. Heck, I even installed it myself to save a couple extra bucks :_:
Later gonna get those small breather filters for about RM25 or less.....

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Yeah bro... me on tight budget, so try to get the best bang for the buck. Heck, I even installed it myself to save a couple extra bucks

Later gonna get those small [COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]breather [/FONT][COLOR=blue ! important][FONT=verdana,geneva,lucida,&quot]filters[/FONT][/COLOR][/FONT][/COLOR][/COLOR] for about RM25 or less.....
:listen:Everyone's on a tight budget, bro.:biggrin: The small breather filter's only 12 bucks but not K&N. K&N's about RM 100, after discount.:flute:

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
not so a bit, wrong step you might fall into "gaung". pretty hard to drive a 4x4 compare a car although my 4x4 brake better than my car.

wat this mean bro???

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Bro 7, just curious, what's the top speed of your car ? I've been reading in other thread that BTs can do 247 km/h. I just find that hard to believe la. Can it really go that fast ar ?:hmmmm2::dontknow:

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
i also dunno how far my car can go, coz no use RSM,
just know 180kmh with my own meter lo....
but haven cut yet....

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan

fuiyoo.... shining shining huh the piping and the engine bay also damn clean huh:_:

sache

Known Member
Nov 7, 2006
Bro..just see your reaply la. When go there where got internet, so did not call you up la. Anyhow, will be going there this musim durian...

wah, now the jalan at banding to jeli teruk jugak ya..alot of lubang2.
when coming back, i use the new road to baling...wah nice la...
good track for racing also la..nice connering roads and also abit bukit only...
quoting burnner post about new route to blk/sp. i hope i didnt made mistake.

levindash

500 RPM
Dec 14, 2006
Then there's this Malay mechanic in Sg. Rokam. I heard that he's also an expert in Toyotas. Heard of him or been there ?

thats ismail toyota workshop....ok oso...some of the manjung kaki do their TOYOTA there...

bro 7..

just newly online...so long cuti ka?:baring_teeth:

7Heaven

7,000 RPM
May 30, 2005
Ipoh/Kelantan
yea lo, just came back on saturday.....
holiday for 10days hehehe....

wow wat T-shirt is it? oledi got sample?

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi,
i took my car to the garage as it was overheating and then stop the engine and then it wont start again until its cool down, but water not boiling but they said it could be down to engine temperature sensor which located on engine head.
just wondered if anybody got any ideas about this?
thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience