toyota LE club

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
yeah guys..sometime when we see the same LE but when tegur, buat tak kenal aje...I think its a good idea we start a Toyota LE Perak Club. At least we have a club and than when we have gathering...baru gempak..lets the other toyota that are belagak come to use that time....hehehehehe....

Baju..good idea...jangan mahal sangat....will support all the way...

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Yup, I've done that too but my case is slightly different. I got this guys to join our TT sessions but you'll have to call or invite them every time. Maybe they want me to roll out the red carpet for them, I don't know. I'll invite a few times & that's it. No patience for jual mahal people la.:Not_Impressed:

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
hi macib, welcome...

7heaven,TT at kelantan when I go there la...most probably next Sat will be in Kelantan, visiting my parents in law...will call you up when I'm there. Please give
me your contact number la..

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
hello all i am new guy
:hello: Hello there, MaCiB. Wanna introduce yrself, i.e. what model are you using & so forth ? I'm sure all of us are interested to know. Right, guys ?

7, you're back in Kelantan already ?

Last edited:

amae92

Known Member
Feb 13, 2007
:hello: Hello there, MaCiB. Wanna introduce yrself, i.e. what model are you using & so forth ? I'm sure all of us are interested to know. Right, guys ?

7, you're back in Kelantan already ?
yap..macib..
introduce ur self

burnner

1,500 RPM
Feb 12, 2007
ya la...
macib...cerita jangan tak cerita....

Guys, tonight no TT in Ipoh?

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
tonite got TT at Seri Manjung lorr.....u guys are welkammmm.....
Yeah right, so much for the TT last night:Not_Impressed:. Only 4 of us were present and one of them were Yusuf who came all the way from T. Intan. Both the President & Vice President were also not present.:sarcastic:

I've just replaced my ITB K&Ns with a single yesterday. My wife was complaining that the ITB K&Ns were too noisy for her liking. Aarrgh.........women:hmmmm:. So my ITB K&Ns are for sale. Used for 4 days only. Boxes are all intact. Anyone interested pls contact me.

Last edited:

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Yeah right, so much for the TT last night:Not_Impressed:. Only 4 of us were present and one of them were Yusuf who came all the way from T. Intan. Both the President & Vice President were also not present.:sarcastic:

I've just replaced my ITB K&Ns with a single yesterday. My wife was complaining that the ITB K&Ns were too noisy for her liking. Aarrgh.........women:hmmmm:. So my ITB K&Ns are for sale. Used for 4 days only. Boxes are all intact. Anyone interested pls contact me.
Oh... you guys had a TT yesterday? How come no one SMS me geh?
Anyways, what filter are you using now? K&N open pod 3"?
I just got my muffler done... running on S-flow FGK Jasma 2.3" in and 3.5" out now.. sounds pretty cool but not too loud.

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Oh... you guys had a TT yesterday? How come no one SMS me geh?
Anyways, what filter are you using now? K&N open pod 3"?
I just got my muffler done... running on S-flow FGK Jasma 2.3" in and 3.5" out now.. sounds pretty cool but not too loud.
Like I said, there only 4 of us & it was pouring dogs & cats. The rest of the gang were all away for the weekend.

Congrats on your new muffler fitted, bro. Vrroooooooooommm............ Hehehe.

Here's what I'm using now, a larger single 3".

Last edited:

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com
Guys, you've gotta check out this killer 4AGE 16V with ITB...

[youtube]XCS-Zokqh-E[/youtube]

pcmoddingmy

1,000 RPM
Mar 23, 2006
www.pcmoddingmy.com

2 Old 2 Rusty

1,500 RPM
Nov 18, 2006
Nice K&N there... looks like 3incher to me. How much did this cost you?
Thanks, paid RM 350 for it. Yup, it's a 3 incher.

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Currently using evo twin pot + ebc green stuff need to change to aftermarket brake disc rotor (slit) endless , project mu, dba. Which 1 has the highest C/P upgrade from stock disc rotor and which brake pad to pair with. Thank you.
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience