toyota LE club

• See what others are reading now! Try Forums > Current Activity
  • Search function more powerful with google results! Try Search
daily time he using his rempit..hahaha....suzuki panther..hahahhah....kuat wooit u panther...

u guys should see helmi's car..what a "garang car" in manjung lumut sitiawan mostly in perak..since tukar sportrim n color it horsepower increase lorrrr..

mi...lips from mira wan...abit of mod la...

rusty....thanks for the comment....

toman...you mean his SE??

yeah...very very long way to go....hehehhee...i though you have already settle your rear disc long time ago....so is your rear drum still in good condition? If yes, maybe can sell them to me cheap2 la....wanna replace my old drums la...don't ask me why not installed disc, ok, i won;t do it...as you know, i'm more to the original setting...hehehhe...so next TT can see your car already la...no more kunci kereta aje la...hehehhhee

ok..ok..no problem...this time i show the toyota emblem pulak..hehe

A friend forwarded me this joke:

AUDI : Another Ugly Deutsche Invention

BMW : Brings Me Women but Broke My Wallet

FIAT : Failure in Italian Automotive Technology

FORD : Fast Only Rolling Downhill or, Fix Or Repair Daily

HYUNDAI : Hope You Understand Nothing's Driveable and Inexpensive

SAAB : Shape Appears Ass-Backwards

SUBARU : Screwed Up Beyond All Repair Usually

VOLVO : Very Odd Looking Vehicular Object

PORSCHE : Proof Of Rich Spoiled Children Having Everything

:rofl::rofl::rofl:

Last edited:
Here's another; entiltled,"My Theory About Work."

"I don't mind coming to work, but that eight hour wait to go home is just bullsh**it!" :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Announcement:

Our friend, Pak Usop, (the otai with the nicest white colored LE from Teluk Intan) had a stroke attack on Tuesday night. He's now warded in ward 2C of Teluk Intan. Hospital.:nurse:. Those who wants to visit him may do so at the above location.

sorry to heared dat...bro yau....we can plan a small konvoi to visit pak usop at spital laaa......sian le pak usop...

mana der garang le bro...does'nt make sence la garang but still wif stndrd engine hahahahha...hmmm...you aa TOman...bikin panasssss aaaa...heuhauhue....

izzit MIRA or WIRA......konpiuss laaaa...izzit ngam wif my SE front bumper...

sorry to heared dat...bro yau....we can plan a small konvoi to visit pak usop at spital laaa......sian le pak usop...

That's why I suggest we discuss about it in this Friday's TT & I was thinking maybe we could convoy to visit him on Saturday or something.

I don't know about T. Intan hospital but as far as Ipoh hospital is concerned, they only allow 2 visitors for visitations:thefinger:. I've on many occassions quarreled with the security guard over the matter when I wanted to visit my friends.

hmmm...ok....will discuss dis friday TT....i think teluk intan hospital dun hv limitation how many visitor at one time...but we all kene masuk sikit2 le...not so people to cross the nurse at 1 time...hahahah..