These are the specs.

-Toyota ke70 1983
-Con. to 4AGE engine
-2 way TRD LSD exel with rear disc
-15" LongChamp XR-4 wheels
-Ultra plug cable
-The engine bay has nicely done a spot-weld before installing the engine
-Air Cond.
-Brand new timing belt and fan belt etc.(change the timing belt,what ever belt on the
engine,new engine oil,new gearbox oil,and new lsd exel oil, becoz i just conv. the engine about a month ago.So that means its as good as brand new)

Actually this car is prepared for the purpose of drifting.Need to sell the car coz thinking of getting a nissan A31.
dont hesitate to call/sms 0192322671 to view the car anytime.
im actually looking at rm 10k but dont worry as i am willing to nego. for those who really interested.
thanks.
NEW PRICE>>>going at rm8500.00 HURRY....

Last edited:

magua

500 RPM
Jul 8, 2004
XR4???

dream rim.no wonder your car looks good man.free bump....

GoldenHawk

500 RPM
Aug 6, 2004
Dude, location?
And how about JPJ letters? All in good condition.
If I get it, I have to use it for my daily uses as well, so needs some level of legality...right? :D

gagek7

Known Member
Apr 25, 2005
seremban/tambun
bro what about the JPJ papers ? Endorsed or Non Endorsement...If Not endorsed then susah man bro..coz every time got road block sure sangkut one...then got to kowtim some more...willing to buy once I sell off my LE for 10k but of coz with papers

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

my honda Civic EG9 intake right behind the headlamp... as i see in the engine bay, the radiator and condenser had block all the front grill area, that's why some ppl decided to drill a hole at the side of the front bumper... which im not willing to do that.... Can anyone give suggestion? how can i make the CAI tap infront of the radiator or some place before the radiator and condenser area?? :confused:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience