Toyota Corolla GL 1.6 AE82

kai_thekaizer

Oct 9, 2008
i think 4age 16V is my target now..how much do spend for it bro.....

lexuskoh

500 RPM
Jun 2, 2007
if u want to power , 4AGE non-tvis is enough for u
spend around RM 3000 ( halfcut ) + RM 2000 ( Labour and other like timing belt, water pump... )

if u want to save fuel , better 4AFE
spend buy from local SEG who upgrade to SVT or BT completed set RM 900 + RM 1500 ( Labour + others .....)

kai_thekaizer

Oct 9, 2008
actually from my school days, supercharger engine was my dream......the whistling sound of the rotor make my goose-bump.....but well..........4AGE still good than 4AFE hmmmmmmmm......you'll poison me arghhhhh.............I want the twincam......waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

kai_thekaizer

Oct 9, 2008
I/m still searching my sabit...it has been stolen...somebody know how can I get it?

abubu

Known Member
Aug 4, 2005
kuching
www.datto.co.nr
the black thinggy next to the rear 3/4 window (body section) not the door. it looks like a sabit to cut grass...lol

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

It looks like Germany's autobahn system is safe from a potential increase of speed-limited areas, for now at least. As posted on numerous occasions, environmentalists, the European Union and even citizens of Germany have called for the adaptation of 80 mph (130 km/h) limits in the currently ungoverned sections. However, today the Chancellor of Germany, Angela Merkel, publicly rejected a proposal aimed at reducing automotive...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience