Toyota corolla ae111 front bodypart

ubir_12

Dec 14, 2006
kuala lumpur
Hai...i'm using Toyota SEG 96 Model AE111. I got 2 problems:

1. My car difficult to start when after driving n when it hot. Morning no problem,just once only. But afterthat 2 or 3 times kick,then it will start.

2.About suspencion.Why my car front is higher then back? I'm using original suspencion.
This why when i'm driving around 120/km like a floting infront. When raining most dangerous. How to settel it? My friend said u use sport spring.I'm afraid it will give me worst not comfortable. I want comfort n little bit lower than the ori.

Hopefully friends in Zerotohundred can help me.
tq

---------- Post added at 10:16 AM ---------- 6 hour anti-bump limit - Previous post was at 10:11 AM ----------

Hai...i'm using Toyota SEG 96 Model AE111. I got 2 problems:

1. My car difficult to start when after driving n when it hot. Morning no problem,just once only. But afterthat 2 or 3 times kick,then it will start.

2.About suspencion.Why my car front is higher then back? I'm using original suspencion.
This why when i'm driving around 120/km like a floting infront. When raining most dangerous. How to settel it? My friend said u use sport spring.I'm afraid it will give me worst not comfortable. I want comfort n little bit lower than the ori.

Hopefully friends in Zerotohundred can help me.
tq

Dayline668

1,500 RPM
Aug 4, 2007
KL
Better check your ECU, mine just die on me on monday. As for suspension there r many for our model, survey around, test ride around, then decide what u want bcos diff ppl have diff butt feel.

Last edited:
Jan 10, 2013
Kuala Lumpur
Guys,.
I thinks many scrap yards and stores are exist near your city or many on line scrap stores are also exist and you will get the required parts at very reasonable price from there,.,.
E bay and Amazon are the best online sites to sell or buy things quickly,.
Metal Recycler Brisbane

Last edited:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hello there,

I need the advice of the sifus out there. I recently did my balance, alignment and chamber. I left my car at the shop because i was busy but it told the worker to set a chamber of -1degree for all 4 tyres. So i did not see the readings of the machine. My problem now is my car is tracking badly to the left even at low speeds of 50kmh. I went back to the shop only for the worker to say that the reason the left straying because malaysian roads a slunted to the left and thus a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience