Satria Neo Allignment Issues

chester91

Feb 10, 2011
Kuala Lumpur
Hello there,

I need the advice of the sifus out there. I recently did my balance, alignment and chamber. I left my car at the shop because i was busy but it told the worker to set a chamber of -1degree for all 4 tyres. So i did not see the readings of the machine. My problem now is my car is tracking badly to the left even at low speeds of 50kmh. I went back to the shop only for the worker to say that the reason the left straying because malaysian roads a slunted to the left and thus a degree of adjustment must be made in order accommodate this.
I do understand this but will my even setting of negative 1 degree for all 4 tyres cause my car to stray so badly???

Please advise.

TQ!

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

As on the news and internet, the gov soon might reimplant the previous policy, inspection is a must for cars older then 5 years maybe once per 1 or 2 years..... If not pass inspection, car might be going scrap.... I believe many guys here having a "baby" that is more then 5 years right?if the gov require to do so, what say you?:smokin:

Plus, gov said that this policy is to make the cars on the road be more safe, and promote citizen to buy new and quality car (as they proposed, owner that...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience