Toyota Corolla AE86 Levin

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cars for sale

Toyota Corolla AE86 Levin

ariel

500 RPM
Nov 15, 2005
willing buyer...willing seller...gud luck!

Last edited:

KeMa

Known Member
Dec 31, 2004
Selangor
www.ithink2invest.com
if you want to sell better put your asking price rather than asking the potential buyer max budget.
NO offense Don't be so greedy just put up a price tag or sell it to the highest bidder starting with price tag thanks, hate it such a legend car being trade like this
I agree with DevilZ78.
Before the release of Initial D cartoon, this car is just another regular corolla hatchback coupe on the road. but now it's a whole new difference, and the resale value has skyrocketed. This car is red color, and the white AE86 would get a higher price tag.

Those who are familiar with used car prices would know how assess the residual value of a 27 years old car. It's gonna be dirt cheap.

But if this one gonna be traded as a collectible item, plus the legend behind it, then the price tag, is just high and way off the charts
for a used car.

Owning it is one thing, and how about maintain it? Parts are getting rare, and difficult to find. Better think twice.

I agree with all the above readers. Is so sad that Malaysian are now full of opportunist! What kind of business ethics by asking the buyer for their maximum budget for a 27years old car?
Let's be realistic bro, without Initial D the car is just an ordinary 2 doors sports cars. So if market price is concern, for a car like that it would just cost not more than RM10K. But because of that anime now the car are selling at a ridiculous price (i say it ridiculous becoz taking into consideration of maintaining and finding spare parts for a 27 year old Japanese Car).
So dude, i don't mean to offend u but please have some ethics in doing business. Just put up your offer and more photos of the car. Asking for interested buyer for their maximum budget is very rude.

devilz 78

Known Member
Jul 25, 2008
kuala lumpur
The car is still here huh?? See what I meant?? I hope this car will have a good owner who will drive it forever because I will...:driver:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

guys, any1 here have the experience in upgrading their wira suspension?
i mean from 1.3 to 1.6 suspension... as i know, the 1.6 absober n spring is bigger in diameter. so is the top mount different? i mean the black cover to coordinat the spring n to screw at the top. i ask a few forman n some suspension sellers, some said need to change. but some of them nvr mention abt that thing at all, say just buy the 1.6 spring n absober will do.
any1 could help me?
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience