Toyota Corolla AE111 1996 Overhaul or Sell?!

dannybboy87

Jan 29, 2013
Melaka
Any idea how much should a catalytic converter cost, if it needs replacement?
The catalytic converter should cost around RM300 for a decent unit ... universal version ... i just went to check the price this evening ... next month gonna replace it ... !!

qms_ria

Jun 1, 2014
Kuala Lumpur
Now that I have done my calculation and looked around in workshops. I came to the conclusion of selling it and buying another second hand car.

Now, I am considering getting SEG 98/99 or Camry (97/99) or Proton Persona 2009. Suggestions please?

Even though I'm very much a Toyota person, considering my sufferings and the fact that in Malaysia anyone can fix a Proton and parts are very cheap, I am thinking of the Proton.

Please do let me what do you guys think....

ExceL

1,500 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
Ampang/KL
Visit site
Now that I have done my calculation and looked around in workshops. I came to the conclusion of selling it and buying another second hand car.

Now, I am considering getting SEG 98/99 or Camry (97/99) or Proton Persona 2009. Suggestions please?

Even though I'm very much a Toyota person, considering my sufferings and the fact that in Malaysia anyone can fix a Proton and parts are very cheap, I am thinking of the Proton.

Please do let me what do you guys think....
Had a Proton before, it was so shit I parked it and bought a KE70 with 4AGE then an SE with BT 4AGE while waiting for the Proton to be sold, so go for SEG pls :biggrin:

This time, bring someone who knows about cars before purchasing one.

vr2turbo

((( God Level 30,000 RPM )))
Helmet Clan
May 11, 2010
Petaling Jaya
Had a Proton before, it was so shit I parked it and bought a KE70 with 4AGE then an SE with BT 4AGE while waiting for the Proton to be sold, so go for SEG pls :biggrin:

This time, bring someone who knows about cars before purchasing one.
ha! ha! I had a Wira before, after that never own one......:biggrin:

KenDiriwan

1,000 RPM
Mar 15, 2006
kendiriwan.multiply.com
Am glad you decided to let go. No problem, if you decided to be a toyota enthutiast again in future. Anytime discussion is welcomed.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Hi Folks,

Here are some DIY Steps to touchup, spray and fix a CIVIC door handle.

STEP 1 :
SandPaper the Item.
Use Corse to fine sand paper to get the smooth finishing..

Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience