Toyota Convoy Gatherings

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
srimudaautoworks,

hello bro... the toyota convoy and gathering will be held after the month of august la.. so dun worry by dat time shud have new schedule and plan liao ok.. sabar la bro.. ehheheheheehe! dun so kan cheong.. next week start tuesday is ghost festival oredi for chinese calendar until august month.. so after august ok la... ahahahahahahaha!

Regards,
Mike

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
shamburke said:
mike,

scared the jaypeejay guy wrong interpret....
waloi!!! u kata i beruk ka????? panjat sana panjat sini!!!!:cry_smile:

chu,
i think what u can do is put 'kain langsir' for your cage... then jaypeejay can not see the cage lor!!!

heheheeeee....:angel_smile: :angel_smile:
yes yes..have to put langsir already. or else just tell the JPJ, "Encik, tak cukup tempat nak sidai baju lar, sebab tu sampai kereta pun kena buat tempat sidai kain".
:shocked:

EG9

2,000 RPM
Nov 17, 2003
Subang Jaya
I think we can decide the date after tonight TTT.
One of the important agenda for tonight TTT.

QiW

6,000 RPM
Jan 6, 2004
KL
Visit site
i got no probs .. small tailpipe plus bloody quiet exhaust .. hahahaaha .. 100% road legal ... incldg my window tinting oso ... hehehehehe

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
blackie,
wahhh u dem champion la how u know 1.. wahahahahahaahaahahahah!!! i'm sure u oso waiting dis kinda chance rite? ekeekekekekek!

srimudaautoworks,
no worries.. de plan for dis convoy will be after the month of august.. so in september there will be new updates coming soon.. no worries.. make sure get ready ur car and do it nicely cause we got touge to perform.. wahahahahahahaahahaha!

Do keep dis topic alive and going.. eheheheheh!

Regards,
Mike

AE101-Wong

4,000 RPM
Jul 26, 2006
Kuala Lumpur
eerm... u all using which road to go up cameron? Tapah or Simpang Pulai??
i'm from ipoh, feel wanna join u all up.. dunno u all mind anot?

TRD16v

1,500 RPM
Feb 9, 2004
Tokyo, Japan.
Visit site
srimudaautoworks,
Excited u mean right? heehehehe! it's ok to get excited cause de real excitement is when we are all really gathers and enjoy de full session of dis outing.. so jes stay tuned and watch out for it... ehehehehehehe!

Regards,
Mike

adqelmy

Known Member
May 9, 2005
LUmuT
TRD16v said:
srimudaautoworks,
Excited u mean right? heehehehe! it's ok to get excited cause de real excitement is when we are all really gathers and enjoy de full session of dis outing.. so jes stay tuned and watch out for it... ehehehehehehe!

Regards,
Mike

ya lor....ur guy from klang valley are using tapah road rite....we are from ipoh coming from simpang pulai....than we plan where to mit up at cameroon hoghland....hmm...do let us know the latest plan..easy to plan activities this coming sept....hehehe....me interested to joint oso....can arrrrr?????eheheh

DerekKuah

May 21, 2006
TRD16v said:
Ladies & Gentleman,

During the TTT last night it was suggested by some members that we should do some convoy since it has for very long ago and still fresh in mind the last ones was the touge convoy to genting highlands.. as for this round I would like to propose a convoy trip to "Cameron Highlands" for our fellow toyotarians members. The schedule for such convoy trip and details will be as described below. The purpose of this trip is not just for touge but to foster good relationships among toyota members friends and to probably meet some new fellow members that will join along on this trip.

It will be a weekend trip on saturday morning and we shall gather and meet somewhere at a specific locations, having breakfast together before proceed on to the convoy journey which will take us at most about 3 hours. Upon reaching, we will be checking in to the hotels or probably apartments and then gather together for mebbe lunch break, taking photos together with everybody, free leisure around, pick strawberry, steals some vegetables, pick up some Tea Boh leaves, etc. hahahaha! i wouldn't add more..

Ok, so now isn't it all the above seems fun? If you're ok with the idea, then let's join the fun together.. we intend to do BBQ party as well so therefore I'm not really sure how much one person would have to pay to share for the nice chicken wing + many others food so anybody can suggest? Let say I'll just draft the schedule first and as for the money I'll leave it to treasurer which is Alvin @ tom's or yolk @ yoga sifu to propose some answer.. hehehehe! dun shoot me k.. ehehehehe.... Money collected from each member will be use for the BBQ and accomodations so don't worry we do not try to get untung or profit from the collections cause $$$ is alwis a sensitive issue among humans.. so that's the reason I try to be as clear and honest here..

Thank you!

Cameron Highland August Convoy Trip
Date: 19th August 2006 (Saturday)
Arrival Day: Saturday (Overnight Stay at Cameron)
Return Day: Sunday
Time: 7am morning
Convoy journey: Cameron Highlands

Confirmed Members List
1) TRD16v
2) AE82GT
3) Yolk
4) tom's
5) mcfurby
6) Shamburke
7) Banzai
8) EG9
9) Mazeki
10) Chinozie
11) Kevin Hariharan
12) Jae's

If you're interested to joined in for the convoy, kindly post up your name there and there should not be FFK after that. Please make sure that you are able to make it as we do not want people to promise and on the last minute says unable to come and everything has been prepared in hand. Looking forward to co-operation on this matter.

Last but not least, looking forward to more and great participants from toyotarians and hope to made this journey trip a successful one.

Regards,
Mike
Hey Mike

I'm derek here...im into a altis club member..currently we are promoting our altis club..www.myaltis.com...glad to join u guys also...is ist possible we can meet up & TT with some altisan gang...my number : 012-231 5595..

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi guys,

just wanted to see if anyone has used the evo1/2/3 oem absorbers + springs before? im looking to convert my wira GSR back to "comfortable-like-stock standard" cos ive got a baby on the way...been using adjustables for many yrs, and its time to change...

so i've asked around, and got mixed opinions, which got me all confused...i wanna go back to the stock standard comfort level, dont bother about performance anymore...so obviously oem is the way to go...question is, which oem...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience