Toyota Camry white colour stollen!!! WRV4042

kenzo

6,000 RPM
Guyz i was hit by a waja grey colour last nite, apparently, a gal got down first, so i got down together, and all of a sudden this guy came with parang and hit me 4 times, i have 3 cuts and 1 punch of my shoulder, i grab him down and he drop his parang with his gun, he also had a black wooden stick, they both drove off leaving me a kesas highway, this happened at the kesas highway at shah alam junction exit heading summit subang, and any have any contact plz do contact at this number 03-56322222 and or give me a call direct at 0146691572 or any of the inspectors 0169644963,0162252080,0122817737,0193775439 or 03-51918784, car details are

Toyota Camry 2.4L 3 months old car

white colour

WRV 4042

I have a phone inside, some CDs and some very2 important document

the thieft was wearing a white shirt, indian guy, white cap, jeans

there was no number plate at the grey waja

We already have 7 suspect, please do contact me or any of the numbers above as the car also belongs to my uncle, reward will be given whoever who could find back.

Thank you guyz, i feel like a family in ZTH!

And any halfcut shop please do inform me if any suspicious build up, if you sindicet with it, bigger problems will arrive, thanks guyz! :adore::adore::adore::adore:

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
SHit , got gun somemore..WRV 4042 , White Cambry..Will look for it..

Bevan

Known Member
Mar 11, 2006
KENZO! WTF happen to you? You kena backstab ar? You badly wounded? Will lookout for you bro.

kenzo

6,000 RPM
dunno lah bro, this kinda shitty ppl in this world also got, and im really2 surprise how they get guns, if parang im not afraid, but gun, i ran for my life man, and i think this guy first timer, he dint know the handbrake at the leg compartment, i was looking from far because was afraid he might let go some shoots, becarefull next time guyz, this world, dunno wat to say already, but good news are they caught 3 ppl already in jb, hopefully is the guy who stole my car....:banghead::banghead::banghead: nvm, let them run, we bomoh him only, see wat happens....he can run, but he cant hide for sure...

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The Porsche 918 Spyder Hybrid made its first driving debut on a closed road in Monterey California.

It was shipped to California from Germany for the Pebble Beach Concours d'Elegance but before it went on display engineers let Porsche AG Design Chief Michael Mauer put the new supercar through its phases.

The 918 Spyder prototype combines high-tech racing features and electro-mobility to offer a...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience