Toyota 4 Throttle Silvertop in engine 4G13

thamo

Known Member
Dec 15, 2004
MALAYSIA
Hi Guys

I would like to check with you all who could guide me in the modification of my car engine 4G13.I found Toyota 4 Throttle Silvertop which is Customized for 4Gxx Mitsubishi cylinder head.The owner mentioned that it can be used for 4g91 but can everyone advise me whether can it fit to 4g13.

Many thanks for your help

xtremeleo

3,000 RPM
Oct 18, 2005
id suggest against the 4 throttle sir, a bigger throttle is more benificial

cowa

Sep 4, 2008
bro, can u plz share the info.. really interested in this kinda mod..

saga611

May 9, 2005
Petaling Jaya
interesting mod, the 4 throttle. seen pictures of ppl undertaking this project, maybe can share with us the requirements to fit the 4 Throttle kit.

compared with twin dcoes, 4 throttle should technically be more efficient since its computer controlled

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
can fit as long as u have standalone ecu and all the required sensor to enable your engine operate properly :adore:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Previously, i had installed adjustable cam pulley on 4g93t..on the same time,i installed e-manage,sard fuel regulator and wallbro fuel pump.
i was on a standard boost (0.6bar) before installing those parts..and after installing,my mech set the boost to 1 bar as i insist...
the power i felt after testing on pickup(1st,2nd gear,cause the road not so long)was like same as 0.6 bar...or maybe is just my imagination...and after a long period of driving of my modification above,i got the feeling...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience