Tow Hook for myvi

stevenfish89

Jul 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Anyone know where to buy tow hook fit for myvi?
i look every where they said i need to modify the skrew at the tow hook since it not fit wit the myvi..
so, anyone know where to introduce to modify it(kl/selangor area)?
thank you so much.. :adore:

DanzEterna

Nov 1, 2007
PJ
www.primeperdanaclub.com
wat u mean? spare part shop should have rite? if not they may need to order it.....
should fit perfectly into myvi, if mod for other car then diff la...
u could modify it at machine/engineering shop.

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
myvi already got screw type tow hook....

why not u just spray it with red/orang/bright colour and leave it on the towing point tight and secure???? :biggrin:

stevenfish89

Jul 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
Thanks DanzEterna and ^pomen_GTR^ commented...

yaya.. the accessory shop got sell the tow hook.. but all the tow hook are not fit myvi because of not enuf long and the skrew is nt fit(since the skrew gear at tow hook and myvi front body skrew gear diff) they said ned to modify by somewhere hardware shop.. huhu..

i brought it yesterday the universal tow hook.. but still wonder the wat is the size the skrew (there have a hole for the tow hook inside myvi front bumper, but it looks like too big compare to my tow hook skrew LOL) tat can fit in the tow hook.. =(

^pomen_GTR^

7,000 RPM
May 13, 2010
The Mines
why not if u upload your newly bought tow hook here...

then maybe we can think some creative idea for it??? :hmmmm:

stevenfish89

Jul 1, 2010
Kuala Lumpur
^pomen_GTR bro.. is ok...
yesterday i just talk to my dad.. after that my dad help me modified the nut by cut it out and replace another nut suitable for myvi.. the problem ardy solve..

Anyway.. thx ^pomen_GTR and DanzEterna comments.. :top::top:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

Bro, my Radiostar is making some funny stuffs. Got my car from paintshop yesterday, and today the alarm ( on the remote ) is going off too often even though the sensitivity is set to medium. It's too often, like once every few minutes, when there were no vehicle or nobody coming close to the car. And the siren doesn't sound. Will ask my mechanic about the siren ( whether cable cabut etc ) but the other prob, how? I think I did put the alarm on valet mode bfr sending the car to the paintshop...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience