Touge

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
About the Kuala Klawang Sunday Drive this 31/5/09, pls fill up your name if you want to join.
1. Pocong

Ry0suke

Known Member
May 6, 2008
Hmmm... I'm not sure if I can come this Sunday :(

But my brother could make it probably^^ so what time is the drive?
Because there seems to be a lot of wedding he will have to attend to this Sunday :p

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
If we need to do the Super GT roadshow this Sunday then I will not join you guys.

Newt

Nov 3, 2008
Hi all,

So when's the touge session? :-) what time?

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
I guess we have to call off the touge to Kuala Klawang. It seems that many of you got commitment this sunday. Therefore we plan for next time la. Aiyahhhh... I already in KL now after traveled from JB last nite.

Bump: I guess we have to call off the touge to Kuala Klawang. It seems that many of you got commitment this sunday. Therefore we plan for next time la. Aiyahhhh... I already in KL now after traveled from JB last nite.

Newt

Nov 3, 2008
Why don't we do it at saturday night? :-) I'm not sure whether the others are free, but i sure don't have any plans that night :-p may even go there alone just for kicks... X-p

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Why don't we do it at saturday night? :-) I'm not sure whether the others are free, but i sure don't have any plans that night :-p may even go there alone just for kicks... X-p
Hmmm... you are kind of crazy bro to go there at nite... banyak hantu woooo... I rather go genting than kuala klawang

Ry0suke

Known Member
May 6, 2008
hahahaa... all the more reason to drive there at night xD

btw Newt is my brother that is always jamming my FC if I'm not around xD

Newt

Nov 3, 2008
Hmmm... you are kind of crazy bro to go there at nite... banyak hantu woooo... I rather go genting than kuala klawang
Haha... when do you got the time to worry about ghosts when you're more worried of ending up in the ditch? X-p if we're blasting through the touge and see a ghost at the middle of the road, just ram it lor... X-p no time to brake anyways... :biggrin: haha...

or we could just tear the sg. tekali road apart.. :-p i'm sure that place is not so notorious... (i think... :-p i don't keep up with these things... X-p)

Ry0suke

Known Member
May 6, 2008
For sure Neyo^^

Alchemis

1,000 RPM
Dec 13, 2005
i am comingggggggg but not 31st may... still sleeping :P next week la...
keep me in da loop

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
Dear touge masters,

There will be a run this Sunday (7th June 2009) @ Semenyih - Titi area.

So far there are 8 - 10 confirmed cars of various makes and driver level. Please feel free to join us.

PM me your contact details and we will work from there.

ALL car makes are welcomed.

Thanks!

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

sori if this topic been asked b4 :smile:

which polish material will perform better... dunno which one to purchase when in store le....
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience