Touge

chiba-kun

Mar 20, 2009
How about this trip --->(Kuala kelawang-genting peres-Cheras)?does anyone here has try those route?

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
I just got back from Semenyih, Broga, Titi area.

Fantastic roads!

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
How about Sg. Tekala Forest Park? between Semenyih and Ulu Langat. There is a Big Lake called "Semenyih Dam "between Jln Sg. Lalang and Sg. Tekali. Been there once, scenery there is absolutely fantastic!!!

Ry0suke

Known Member
May 6, 2008
Yeah those roads are fantastic... and always empty ;)
well.... considering the time I always went there is nighttime xD

But Mantin has wicked road as well, the N34 road ;)

elsm80

Known Member
Mar 21, 2006
One thing I've noticed - RX7 drivers tend to not drive touge. I dunnow about you but I think most of us are too chicken or plain dunnow how to drive.

HAHA!

MrPenghulu

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
maybe because they love their cars too much and want to avoid it from banging the guardrail?

chiba-kun

Mar 20, 2009
touge best in 3rd gear with high reving engine sound+boost......!!beshh!!saikou dayo!!

Bump: touge best in 3rd gear with high reving engine sound+boost......!!beshh!!saikou dayo!!

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
I been few times to Kuala Klawang via Ulu Langat-Genting Peras road joining Citroen club and FA Italia Club - Alfa and Fiat boys driving my Datsun 280Z. This road is astonishingly superb. Much better than Ulu Yam route to Genting coz the never ending demanding corners. Once arrived in Kuala Klawang we had a breakfast at the cool chilly town. Scenery is fabulous.

Jln Gombak Lama to Genting also not so bad. Very quiet and nice new pavement.

Friday nite of Saturday nite, Karak Hwy to Genting uphill is nice. Downhill got too many bumper la.

Bukit Tinggi route also quite nice. This road is very good if somebody want to organise a downhill/uphill drift competition as it is private road that belong to Berjaya Bukit Tinggi. Drift in car park is soooo lame and boring. We need a real road/track for drift competition.

Last edited by a moderator:

MrPenghulu

Known Member
Aug 18, 2006
but what if happen that one of the drivers fall down the hill? who is gonna responsible for that?

savahn

Known Member
Feb 16, 2007
The driver who purposely drives down a hill the wrong way is responsible for that... heh

Ry0suke

Known Member
May 6, 2008
Falling down the hill is not half as bad if you hit someone at the touge when youre in a hot lap xD

That guy will curse you like nuts... didnt happen to me but happened to one of my friend while we were doing our touge outing, he drives a Wira and hits an Evo 6 O.o

Out of all the cars to hit he hit an Evo xD and that Evo guy was raving mad after that.... luckily they were able to settle it peacefully :P

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Falling down the hill is not half as bad if you hit someone at the touge when youre in a hot lap xD

That guy will curse you like nuts... didnt happen to me but happened to one of my friend while we were doing our touge outing, he drives a Wira and hits an Evo 6 O.o

Out of all the cars to hit he hit an Evo xD and that Evo guy was raving mad after that.... luckily they were able to settle it peacefully :P
If you go touge especially in big group, most important is disiplin, know you car limit and know your driving limit. If you not drive fast enuf dont try to be dick head. Give way to faster driver no matter what car he drives. If you drive Evo but driving slow off pace, juz let the Wira take over-la because he is a faster driver. I think sometimes is it due to EGO and INFERIOR feeling. The Wira want to proof that he can potong an EVO and The EVO dont want to lose face by letting the Wira over take him. In the end, we know what will going to happen la

We want to drive fast as possible but in control manner so in the end, nothing bad happen. A good driver is not just able to drive fast their machine but also fully understand the car max capability. Wiralution and Evolution has a very different driving characteristic especially in winding road even tho sharing the same engine.

When touge in group, do be so corky, dont be so overly spirited but juz respect each participant. What we want is juz some feeling of adrenalin rush and fun.

REMEMBER:
1. Be very2 disiplin driver
2. Know your driving limit
3. Know your car capability and limit
4. Respect and embrace each other

RERider

Aug 7, 2004
Putrajaya
Let's set a date and route.

Where to?
Semenyih Dam or Kuala Klawang?

Date:-

a). 31/05/2009 Sunday

b). 28/06/2009 Sunday

c). ??/??/2009 Sunday

All zth members are welcome to join us. List your name below:-

1. Chiba-kun
2. elms80
3. RERider and Torotary -> Cameraman
4. Ry0suke
5. Pocong

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Kuala Kelawang la. Normally we shoot early in the morning before 8.00 before those bikerz and cyclist start roaming the road. We re-group at Petronas Ampang Jaya first la.

Ry0suke

Known Member
May 6, 2008
If next month at least I can get my car repainted first xD

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
Somewhere in April when I was with Citroen and FA Italia club I came accross abundance of FC and FD going towards Kuala Klawang. We were taking breakfast that time. Is RE Club alwaz organizing such Touge on week end? When I review your post here, I never came accross the Touge to Kuala Klawang. Was it organize by other Rotary Club?

Ry0suke

Known Member
May 6, 2008
I have no idea of any touge drive with RE club before... O.o

But it'll be great to go to the touge with a bunch of Rotaries ^^ cant wait to hear the rumbles resonate across the touge ;)

pocong

Known Member
Oct 3, 2008
I have no idea of any touge drive with RE club before... O.o

But it'll be great to go to the touge with a bunch of Rotaries ^^ cant wait to hear the rumbles resonate across the touge ;)
Last time that I saw the RE bunch to Klawang, actually there was no " rumble" .... they just drive slowly in a big group... sayang kereta I think heheheheheheh....

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Mr.Chaser Autocross & Advanced Driving 7
Mr.Chaser Racetrack Junkies 0
DareDan Videos 1
Tom News and Features 36
J VAG Club 1
N Exterior and Body 2
Turbulence The Altezza / IS200 / IS300 Forum 7
Johnny_Tan Mitsubishi Lancer Owners Club 114
Turbulence The Altezza / IS200 / IS300 Forum 45
Johnny_Tan Mitsubishi Lancer Owners Club 127
D News and Features 35
Temujin The Malaysian Skyline Club 44
Turbulence Honda 38
K News and Features 3
K News and Features 59
TitanRev General Talk 9
Turbulence Honda 0
I RE Club Malaysia 2
iexit The Malaysian Skyline Club 1
S The Malaysian Skyline Club 0

The Marketplace Latest

The Marketplace Top Posts

Recent Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

anyone here ? any shop that offer custom made bodykit in PU.. i wan to custom made whole bumper.. becoz malaysia cannot get the bumper i want in PU.. fibre cannot tahan.. sure hancur coz my car just 5 fingers from the ground.. how much it roughly cost?

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience