[tokyo autolink] - RAYS Gramlight 57s 17" for sale!!!with 100% NEW tyres!!cheap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

[tokyo autolink] - RAYS Gramlight 57s 17" for sale!!!with 100% NEW tyres!!cheap!!!

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
got a set of RAYS Gramlight 57s (light grey) for sale
links : http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=wheelCloseUp&wheelMake=Gram+Lights&wheelModel=57S&wheelFinish=Light+Grey+Painted

similiar design with Mugen GP. good rim for new generation CIVIC.

good condition. no dent.

size : 17x7.5jj
pcd : 5x114.3
offset : +40
tyre : 100% NEW, maxxis 215/45/17
pic :

price : RM3400 nego

GOT MANY OTHER RIMS TOO : http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...utolink-japan-performance-rim-cheap-sale.html

interested pls call 017-2888 323. tokyo autolink, taman sungai besi.

Last edited:

xp10it3r

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
wut if don't want the tyre ? can nego lower ?
owh yeah , is it cast or forged ?

Last edited:

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
wut if don't want the tyre ? can nego lower ?
owh yeah , is it cast or forged ?
Cast Monoblock Series
Gram Lights' one-piece cast wheels are expertly crafted by RAYS Foundry and are exceptionally lightweight, offer performance and excellent value for the motorsports enthusiast.

RAYS gramlight official site :
RAYS

price at new without tyre : 39,000yen/each (approx RM1,300x4=RM5200) exclusive shipping & import duty.

samlkm

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Can trade in with my 15" sports rim ah ? Price can nego somemore kah ? Pls pm me if you need to. Also, I would prefer if you could accommodate me with 205/50/17 tyres coz I think 45 series tyres will be too hard to drive around KL's bumps and poth holes. I saw your another similar posting but with gold colour rim that has the tyre of the size I prefer. Do let me know. Thanks.

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
Can trade in with my 15" sports rim ah ? Price can nego somemore kah ? Pls pm me if you need to. Also, I would prefer if you could accommodate me with 205/50/17 tyres coz I think 45 series tyres will be too hard to drive around KL's bumps and poth holes. I saw your another similar posting but with gold colour rim that has the tyre of the size I prefer. Do let me know. Thanks.
yes fren, i can accept trade in but not stock rim. i prefer to sell u only the rims without tyres. i dont sell tyres...hehe im not tyre shop ler. may i ask wat car r u plan to fit in? i do have 215/55/17, can ma?

samlkm

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Ford Telstar wor...... and my rim is not the stock rim. Previous owner changed the rim so I dunno what brand is it. I will call you maybe this weekend then we discuss ok.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Marketplace Top Posts

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

TC Euro Cars (TCEC), the sole franchise holder of Renault cars in Malaysia today announced the availability of Renault’s new flagship SUV, the all-new Koleos. Priced at RM172,800 on-the-road inclusive of GST, the Koleos incorporates Renault’s high-end vision for markets where SUV sales are booming.

The Koleos was exclusively previewed about one month ago, as you can...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience