[tokyo autolink] - RAYS Gramlight 57s 17" for sale!!!with 100% NEW tyres!!cheap!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Chassis and Wheels

[tokyo autolink] - RAYS Gramlight 57s 17" for sale!!!with 100% NEW tyres!!cheap!!!

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
got a set of RAYS Gramlight 57s (light grey) for sale
links : http://www.tirerack.com/wheels/WheelCloseUpServlet?target=wheelCloseUp&wheelMake=Gram+Lights&wheelModel=57S&wheelFinish=Light+Grey+Painted

similiar design with Mugen GP. good rim for new generation CIVIC.

good condition. no dent.

size : 17x7.5jj
pcd : 5x114.3
offset : +40
tyre : 100% NEW, maxxis 215/45/17
pic :

price : RM3400 nego

GOT MANY OTHER RIMS TOO : http://www.zerotohundred.com/newfor...utolink-japan-performance-rim-cheap-sale.html

interested pls call 017-2888 323. tokyo autolink, taman sungai besi.

Last edited:

xp10it3r

Known Member
Nov 18, 2005
wut if don't want the tyre ? can nego lower ?
owh yeah , is it cast or forged ?

Last edited:

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
wut if don't want the tyre ? can nego lower ?
owh yeah , is it cast or forged ?
Cast Monoblock Series
Gram Lights' one-piece cast wheels are expertly crafted by RAYS Foundry and are exceptionally lightweight, offer performance and excellent value for the motorsports enthusiast.

RAYS gramlight official site :
RAYS

price at new without tyre : 39,000yen/each (approx RM1,300x4=RM5200) exclusive shipping & import duty.

samlkm

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Can trade in with my 15" sports rim ah ? Price can nego somemore kah ? Pls pm me if you need to. Also, I would prefer if you could accommodate me with 205/50/17 tyres coz I think 45 series tyres will be too hard to drive around KL's bumps and poth holes. I saw your another similar posting but with gold colour rim that has the tyre of the size I prefer. Do let me know. Thanks.

raptorie54

500 RPM
Jul 18, 2004
tokyo autolink
Visit site
Can trade in with my 15" sports rim ah ? Price can nego somemore kah ? Pls pm me if you need to. Also, I would prefer if you could accommodate me with 205/50/17 tyres coz I think 45 series tyres will be too hard to drive around KL's bumps and poth holes. I saw your another similar posting but with gold colour rim that has the tyre of the size I prefer. Do let me know. Thanks.
yes fren, i can accept trade in but not stock rim. i prefer to sell u only the rims without tyres. i dont sell tyres...hehe im not tyre shop ler. may i ask wat car r u plan to fit in? i do have 215/55/17, can ma?

samlkm

Known Member
Aug 29, 2006
Ford Telstar wor...... and my rim is not the stock rim. Previous owner changed the rim so I dunno what brand is it. I will call you maybe this weekend then we discuss ok.......

Status
Not open for further replies.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

The all new Toyota 86 makes its debut at the Sepang International Circuit today, revealing one of the most iconic Japanese RWD cars to have ever been in existence, and if you're in our generation you'd probably and fondly remember a certain animated black and white drift car nearly grazing barriers as it hurriedly returns home from delivering tofu - Initial D

Thanks to overwhelming requests...
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience