To those wanting to become Moderators...

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
Come come.. post why Tom should give you the post of Moderators..

1st example:

Hi, My Name is xxx, I've been wit zth for 1 month. I have a big dick. I am an example for all men to envy and all women to love... I deserve and must have moderator ship

2nd example:

Hi My Name is JJJ, I love you Tom. Whenever I have masturbate, i shout out your name. I idolize you! Of all the god created creatures, I DESERVE TO BE MODERATOR!! GIMME GIMME!!

3rd example:

Hi, i dont deserve it, but i bark alot. Yes, i love to bark... and i love to chase my tails in circles... i stay up late all night just to bark at lame topics.. I DESERVE IT TOM.. I love to lick balls too.. please.. let me lick thy balls.. I'll lick them so clean... u'll remember me for eternity!

4th example:

I contribute alot to Random gal pics.. i'll not only keep all the male morales up but their tiny dicks too...and most of all I have naked pictures of you Tom.. Give me or u'll end up in Gutterpostuncesored!

BWAHAHAHAHAHAH

faster... i wanna see how u all apply

BLaCkHoWLiNG

'(^^)|Most Awesome Member
Nov 14, 2003
PJ
www.autojunctions.com
okok.. i'll go first..

Forget the rest... I'm your best candidate for Super Modelatoh.. coz i'm the most Alim of all your members...

psychotic_ass

500 RPM
Nov 14, 2003
Malaysia
Visit site
I want to become moderator. Coz i camp in ZTH everyday 24x7x365? Can ar... WHAHAHAHAAH! Am not as Alim as blackhowling... whahahahahahah!

deacon

Senior master debater
May 5, 2005
KL
for real, this is the thread where moderators get chosen? lol champion

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
You believe that alim ar ..lol

loose_end

3,000 RPM
Jul 29, 2009
Malaysia
It is not about abusing , it is the right thing to do

papagoines

Orang Tua
Feb 6, 2006
Rawang/Selangor
to big of a responsibility...

EvolutionZ

5,000 RPM
Helmet Clan
Aug 3, 2007
bro blackhowling,

u deserved a big thanks.......you've clearly read ppl's mind in ways to obtain moderatorship....salute to you.....:)
let's see how they apply.... and hope fstrader don't delete this thread ya......LOL

---------- Post added at 03:24 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:23 PM ----------

felt like ZtoH idols selection....cheerz

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

assalamualaikum..

hii..sy nk tumpang tanya nih..sesiapa penah try benda nih..and diferent dia lepas pkai..ada beza x??nk msuk kt l200..
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience