to the Pajero @ Bukit Jalil Condo 1.xxAM

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
To the driver of the pajero that turns into the condominium opposite the Bukit Jalil Stadium at the traffic light around an hour ago (1.xxAM).. my sincere apologies for almost causing an accident as I wasn't aware of the newly set up traffic lights there.. sorry for the shock caused to you and your passengers due to my carelessness.

i don't travel that place often and the last time i was there, the traffic light was not even set up yet so it really caught me by surprise.. and partly was being a bit tired from getting lost around cyberjaya (and other factors)!

all in all, my apologies.

Jackie Leong

1,000 RPM
Dec 24, 2003
KL, Malaysia
cooltechz.blogspot.com
hmm.. i was kinda guilty because i didn't got down to apologize directly cuz didn't accident and was a bit afraid cuz the pajero driver stop his car, wind down his window and show some hand action already.. since i was fetching some passengers, i went ahead lor.. but of course my mood was a bit off edi for almost causing an accident =/

if anybody's relative/friends staying there with a pajero n happened to almost met with an accident tonight, kindly help me pass my apologies.. =(

ambayah

1,000 RPM
Jan 31, 2004
Visit site
Better not step down and talk, just wave and shout sorry didnt realise there was a traffic light, or else just go.

Might end up with a fight if youre alone.

zephyr3d

3,000 RPM
Apr 29, 2005
near steven's
hmm... cyberjaya is nothing but cross roads that goes around on a flat land... din expect that ppl can get lost in it. heh heh heh.

anyway, next time be a little more careful when u drive.

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

hi all,

recently i realised that my lightings of my car is getting dimmer and dimmer day by day. I've just changed the battery yesterday and i found out that it's getting harder to start (slower crank) after few runs. could it be my alternator not supplying sufficient charge to the battery ?

thanks
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience