Titanium Magnetic Bracelet for sale ...cheap..!

All Other Stuff

Titanium Magnetic Bracelet for sale ...cheap..!

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
Magnetic Bracelet for sale ...RM25 nego......

in my hand got 84 quantity of Titanium Magnetic Bracelet for sale and i willing going cheap i asking 1 quantity RM 25 and if u are very intersting willing take all i also willing going sell it cheap too and i also selling in 1 quntity also .......(this item u can make money) if u are intersting u can call me or SMS me at this num 017-2519704

p.s/the price can discuss untill item sold........:adore: and below here are some pic of Bracelet the last word is if u are intersting u give me a ring and i will take all sample out to let u see it okei :itsme:

For the titanium function
The magnetic field of the magnetic bracelet acts as a catalyst to improve chemical reactions occurring in the human body. This improves a variety of functions in the area of the magnetic bracelet focal point, such as oxygen carrying capacity, assimilation of nutrients, manufacture of enzymes, metabolic waste removal, reduction of free radicals, tissue regeneration and most importantly healing. The rate of healing can be accelerated to be much faster than the typical healing rate of the human body. For example a bone fracture that typically requires 6-8 weeks to heal may require only a few days with magnetic bracelet.In general terms, it is safe, painless, accelerate healing non invasive, does not have the allergy or infraction problems of multi-prescription medications and does not carry the risk of more aggressive treatment methods such as experimental drugs or surgery.

now now left 1 quantity of only Tungsten i sell RM80 can NEGO till go

p/s; my location at KEPONG OR BANDAR UTAMA

below is the function of the Tungsten BRACELET

Detailed Product Description

1) Germanium tungsten bracelet is the highest model line.
Tungsten is used for metal part.
Tungsten's shining is brighter than any other metal.
Tungsten's solidity is same as diamond.
So tungsten is not scratched even by diamond.

2) top quality germanium balls are applied on bracelet.
negative ion ingredients are inserted, too.
bracelet is made of tungsten.
shining of tungsten is brighter than any other metal.
solidity of tungsten is same as diamond.
so tungsten is not scratched even by diamond.

3) best fashion accessory
- chic silver color
- various designs
- suitable for both men and women

4) amazing health care functions of germanium and negative ion
- negative ion discharge
- muscle power up
- blood circulation enhance
- upgrade the power of concentration (very helpful for students, researchers and businessmen)
- skin care effect
- skin whitening effect
- skin moisture effect
- anti-bacteria effect
- anti-aging effect
- relieves pain of hands
- help to be relaxed
- reduces stress
- removes fatigue
- organizes electricity flow of human body
- purifies human body

Attachments

Last edited:

caqc12

Known Member
May 31, 2005
KL
wat brand bro??

rxkpee

Nov 16, 2007
the titanium one by poslaju how much ??
Can post bigger picture ar ? Difficult to see the design with picture so small.

dotcom

Known Member
Jun 7, 2005
KL - JB
the titanium one by poslaju how much ??
Can post bigger picture ar ? Difficult to see the design with picture so small.
which 1 u say ....?? pos can but i dunno which 1 u want it summore in my hand got so many to choose ....!! i think better we meet up then u can choose it .....for pos it i think poslaju is veli lambat ...i will using SKYNET 1 day can arrive it .....u let me know which 1 u wan the big pic okei :itsme: :itsme:

Random Post Every 5 Minutes

I would like to ask all ZTH members, has anyone ever experienced the explosive force of inflating SRS Airbags and would it be alright to share your experienced? :nurse:

The reason I am asking this is to understand further how the human body reacts when opposing energy forces are encountered in an event of a frontal collision. Thank you very much for your kind understanding. :itsme:
Ask a question, start a discussion or post something for sale!
Post thread

Online now

Enjoying Zerotohundred?

Log-in for an ad-less experience